Cant get opos to work now

Bally12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Since the other day mine and my unlces opos cards have stopped working, I have one more box with a fun4 and thats still working.

Tried re-writting the image to card with the one I already had saved but that didnt work. Does anyone know how I can get my opos working again? Could it be the dates have expired? Dont really know how to check so if someone can post back and let me know I would be grateful :)

program card using opus files from 16/08/2006 and put the same image on which you were using when it went down, regards

Since the other day mine and my unlces opos cards have stopped working, I have one more box with a fun4 and thats still working.

Tried re-writting the image to card with the one I already had saved but that didnt work. Does anyone know how I can get my opos working again? Could it be the dates have expired? Dont really know how to check so if someone can post back and let me know I would be grateful :)

I also posted a similar question to yours the other day and no one responded - I dont think their are many opos users left!!!

I tried updating the Begin, Rights and Modify dates for the tiers as on the tutorial in the sticky's but this did not work.

looked in downloads first cant find any that date??

Back