Cant get my 250 running at 10 meg please help.

stellarocksme

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok people i've done a 250 been working fine using my 10meg subbed mac but know they have kindly cut me off due to late payment : shocked2 anyway i got it back online but cant get it running at 10 meg.

I,ve run to 250 config tool and changed the filename to cmreg-ntlhm120-bund03.cm and clicked force config file but it dosent connect to the net.

Have a look at the snap shot and tell me what i need to change to force 10meg, the setting in the snapshot working fine but very slow.

Thanks all for your help

: big crow

Ok people i've done a 250 been working fine using my 10meg subbed mac but know they have kindly cut me off due to late payment : shocked2 anyway i got it back online but cant get it running at 10 meg.

I,ve run to 250 config tool and changed the filename to cmreg-ntlhm120-bund03.cm and clicked force config file but it dosent connect to the net.

Have a look at the snap shot and tell me what i need to change to force 10meg, the setting in the snapshot working fine but very slow.

Thanks all for your help

: big crow
u need to change ur annex mode to A or 1 asuming ur in xc&w u need to know ur tftp server address and under configfile put cmreg-ntlhm120-bund03.cm and tick force con fig file

Back