cant flash hitachi gdr-3120l in jungle flasher

english

Inactive User
Reaction score
fw 0079 FL

whats the order u do it in?

i got the unlock 79 cd burnt, intel chipset works on the other drives

best way to get mode b using ck3 ;( ? i thought it was the blue light button lol i'm lost

Last edited:
if its rev 079 you have to use the slax cd i think.i only done one of these before following tut but wasnt too difficult .

if its rev 079 you have to use the slax cd i think.i only done one of these before following tut but wasnt too difficult .

which tut was that mate i've been thru team xecutors and textbook i cant fathom it out . i have slax what do i do with that ? :)

this is a good one, much clearer than team xecutors.

i can use jungle flasher to get the drive in mode b and be seen in windows so thats a start lol

and no mention of ck3 except in the oh so confusing TE tut

I don't think the CK3 was even in conception when the Hitachis came out so def no need for it.

I did my Hit 78 with the slax, took about 10 mins from what I remember. Hardest part was putting the damn case back together.

JungleFlasher doesnt support Hitachi Write (publically)

;)

JungleFlasher doesnt support Hitachi Write (publically)

;)

hmm interesting ;)

got it sorted, i used jungle flasher to send mode b, open tray button in JF, put 79 unlock audio cd in, close tray button in JF, cancelled windows playing it then clicked 79 unlock.

then went on to maximus toolkit for reading and flashing.

JF doesn't let you know you can go ahead and use the toolkit just says 'sending command to ram' and hangs there.

Last edited:
Back