Cannot share with tm600

Cheers Si, do I need to add a specific script command in the F line of a peer to allow updates ??

F: blah blah 5 0 1

......and this general config
EXTRA EMM LEVEL : yes

This will keep the card updated fine.

And the additional good news is I now have a working share with this damned card with my mate !!!!! :banana:

Thanks to all who helped me on this one !!! :Clap:

Hi mate

Glad you got your jsc card up and running.
Would you mind giving me some tips on how you got your card working with cccam only ?
I added the lines that you say got your jsc card working with cccam 2102 but this did not do the trick for me.
I also notice I have no cccam.prio file so maybe I need this ?

Thanks

Hi mate

Glad you got your jsc card up and running.
Would you mind giving me some tips on how you got your card working with cccam only ?
I added the lines that you say got your jsc card working with cccam 2102 but this did not do the trick for me.
I also notice I have no cccam.prio file so maybe I need this ?

Hi mate, in my setup up I have the latest UR image installed on my TM-600 and the script above in my CCcam.cfg file along with the necessary F lines to share with peers. I now have 3 working shares up and running which has allowed me access to a lot more channels. When you put the script above into your cfg file,ensure you also delete ALL files in your var/keys folder.
I have done nothing more than this.

UR 14/10 Image
CCcam 2.1.2 with above script
Delete all files in var/keys folder
F lines & C lines
Job done !!

Hi

Right I downloaded the 14.10 image and attempted to flash the box with this file using the tm500\600 control centre. This was the program that my installer used to flash the current image onto my box. Now when I try to flash the new 14.10 I get a error message saying that my box does no support the tm600 image !! Of course my box is a tm600 so no idea why this is happening?

I removed the keys from the folder like you suggested but cccam212 still does not read my card even with the lines you are using.

Any help from anyone would be more than welcome, this is becoming a real saga lol

flash by using the miniweb as described in the sticky at the top of the room m8, nice and simple, takes only a few mins

Hi

Right I downloaded the 14.10 image and attempted to flash the box with this file using the tm500\600 control centre. This was the program that my installer used to flash the current image onto my box. Now when I try to flash the new 14.10 I get a error message saying that my box does no support the tm600 image !! Of course my box is a tm600 so no idea why this is happening?

I removed the keys from the folder like you suggested but cccam212 still does not read my card even with the lines you are using.

Any help from anyone would be more than welcome, this is becoming a real saga lol

How are you flashing the image over from the control centre?? I used the same method but connected the laptop I had the control centre software on, to my broadband hub via ethernet which was in turn connected vie ethernet to my STB. I found dome other methods to flash the image over caused conflicts.

flash by using the miniweb as described in the sticky at the top of the room m8, nice and simple, takes only a few mins

Hi

The miniweb option seems out for me because when I follow the instructions I do not get the 3 digits on the display ? I know my installer could not flash it this way and I believe this option has been disabled on newer tm600 ?

Hi

The miniweb option seems out for me because when I follow the instructions I do not get the 3 digits on the display ? I know my installer could not flash it this way and I believe this option has been disabled on newer tm600 ?

I am trying to flash exactly like you mate with my laptop connected to the router and then the router going to the tm600. Dear I have never experienced so many stumbling blocks with a piece of equipment !!

Have you tried a factory reset and starting from scratch, loading UR image 1st?

Have you tried a factory reset and starting from scratch, loading UR image 1st?

No not done that mate, my biggest fear is if I attempt that then I might not be able to get a ur image back on and that would be the mother of all nightmares !
My friend seems to think that there is probably a networking issue that is stopping my box sharing the card so if we could get it working with cccam2102+newcs167 that would be fine. I have opened ports that we think are required for the setup to work but nothing is doing the trick for us.

No not done that mate, my biggest fear is if I attempt that then I might not be able to get a ur image back on and that would be the mother of all nightmares !
My friend seems to think that there is probably a networking issue that is stopping my box sharing the card so if we could get it working with cccam2102+newcs167 that would be fine. I have opened ports that we think are required for the setup to work but nothing is doing the trick for us.

It may be that the previous image you flashed is preventing you flashing the UR image. I managed to flash the UR 14-10 image from a factory reset no bother.
My mate has doe the same as me on his TM-600 but has an older BT hub and the port forwarding issues with it have cause re-share issues. He is changing it over to the BT Hub v2 which i use with success. Like I say I only use CCcam 2.1.2 and share no bother.

Update

Good news to report on my jsc card sage. I just flashed the 14.10 image to my box using miniweb, I was pressing the wrong button to get the guide to work so I have given myself a good ticking off for being so thick !!
Well the jsc card is now working as I write this using cccam 2102 and does not seem to require newcs anymore ! My mate will be well pleased if we can finally put this situation to bed because we have been at this for a few weeks now.
I will let you all know how we get on.

Good News indeed DrPhibes :Clap:
It's funny how easy it seems to get the thing working, once you get it working!! I guess we are all here to learn afterall and some of the knowledge of others in this forum is invaluable to say the least!!
If you need help with testing your F & C lines, PM me. I am now purchasing a plugin card reader to test other cards on the TM and see how it gets on with 2 cards at once. :xmas:

Back