Cannot share with tm600

drphibes

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all

After many hours of tweaking I finally got my Al Jazeera Sports irdeto card to read in my tm600 using the cccam2102+newcs1.67 combination. This card does not want to work if I choose any cccam on its own. Now I have been trying to test out my tm600 by sharing the card to a friend to see if everything is working correctly and no matter what we have tried it will not share. My friend has good knowledge of this kind of thing and has written the f line and we also know that port 12000 is open in the router that I am using. Any advice on how we can get this to work would be appreciated because we seem to be banging out heads against the proverbail brick wall !!

Cheers

youre not sharing via cccam, youre sharing via newcs

your friend will need an N: line, and you will need to add details for him in newcs.xml found in var/tuxbox/config

Hi all

After many hours of tweaking I finally got my Al Jazeera Sports irdeto card to read in my tm600 using the cccam2102+newcs1.67 combination.

Drphibes, How exactly did you get the card working? Mine arrived today and my TM-600 is not playing ball, depite using the same softcam combination. Did you have to make any changes to the config files of either ??

youre not sharing via cccam, youre sharing via newcs

your friend will need an N: line, and you will need to add details for him in newcs.xml found in var/tuxbox/config

Thanks for the advice I will see if we can get it up and running with your advice.

Drphibes, How exactly did you get the card working? Mine arrived today and my TM-600 is not playing ball, depite using the same softcam combination. Did you have to make any changes to the config files of either ??

Hi

Well this card seems to be a little problematic to say the least. Have you made sure the card is activated ? You can do this by going to the Al Jazeera website but you have to setup a proxy in your browser because the service is not available to us here in the uk. In Mozilla enter 212.138.84.62 in all the boxes plus port 80. Go through the steps and see if your card is up and running.

Hi

Well this card seems to be a little problematic to say the least. Have you made sure the card is activated ? You can do this by going to the Al Jazeera website but you have to setup a proxy in your browser because the service is not available to us here in the uk. In Mozilla enter 212.138.84.62 in all the boxes plus port 80. Go through the steps and see if your card is up and running.

Hi mate, yes I checked as instructed and the card is still valid and will be expired on 15/11/2010.

Can you let me know what you did and I shall do the same.

Well all I did was fail miserably with any version of cccam and ended up trying gbox (2.52 i think). Suddenly the pic cleared and then I selected cccam2102+newcs1.67 and that also worked.
I am a real newbie myself mate so cannot really suggest anything other than keep trying, this card does seem quite hard to get going!!

OK this is toooo wierd. I was messing about with different cams and can now view JSC Sports+2 only !! The card is also now showing in my CCcam 2.1.2 Server Info as such

+-------------------------+---------+----+-------+----------+-------+------------------------+
| Host | Type |Caid| System| Providers|Uphops | Nodes |
| | | | | |Maxdown| |
+-------------------------+---------+----+-------+----------+-------+------------------------+
|127.0.0.1:15000 |newcamd | 603|irdeto |0,1,2,3 |1 7 |

I am nothing if not a little confused !!!?!?!?

Without doing anthing else, the card details disappear then reappear from my CCcam info and JSC1 & JSC2 are unscrambled then scrabled again !!!! It's really unstable and won't hold !!!

Without doing anthing else, the card details disappear then reappear from my CCcam info and JSC1 & JSC2 are unscrambled then scrabled again !!!! It's really unstable and won't hold !!!

I read on a website somewhere that it was advisable to leave the reciever tuned into the jsc2 channel overnight if you experienced a unscrambled pics. You hit the nail on the head though when you state is is a very hit and miss affair.

I managed to get all channels working last night using Gbox then left the box on JSC+2 all night (I too have read this in other forums) This morning no channels were working buut I have changed to cccam2102+newcs1.67 and whilst it works, it doesn't stay working - it's very frustrating !!!!!!!! :Chainsaw:

are you sharing this card? why dont you give your peers update rights so they can send you emm's to keep your card alive.

Si

are you sharing this card? why dont you give your peers update rights so they can send you emm's to keep your card alive.

Si

Not sharing Si but I do intend to and I have now managed to get the card to stabilise using only CCcam 2.1.2 by adding the following script to my config file :

SMARTCARD WRITE DELAY: /dev/sci0 100
SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 6000000
#
#
DISABLE EMM : no
EXTRA EMM LEVEL : yes
CAMKEY: /dev/sci0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
CAMDATA: /dev/sci0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
AUTOROLL FILE : /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
STATIC CW FILE : /var/keys/constant.cw
CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio
PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
SMARTCARD SID ASSIGN : /dev/sci0 0 { 20f5,20f6,20f7,20f8,20f9,20fa,20fb,20fc,0a8f,0a90, 0a91,0a92,1131,1132,1133,1134,1135 }

I would love to take all the credit for this script but it was supplied to me in another forum but hey ......... it works !!! :banana:

Actually Si I did read and try those but I do admit to missing out one crucial bit of the advice you gave - "I would delete all your key files too (var/keys)"

I'm guessing that made all the difference !?!? :xmas:

And the additional good news is I now have a working share with this damned card with my mate !!!!! :banana:

Thanks to all who helped me on this one !!! :Clap:

Glad you got it sorted dont forgot to add a few peers that can update your card, with this card more the better.

Si

Glad you got it sorted dont forgot to add a few peers that can update your card, with this card more the better.

Si

Cheers Si, do I need to add a specific script command in the F line of a peer to allow updates ??

Back