Canal + extra hd

yorkie1

Member ++
Reaction score
Anyone know how to get this channel been looking around can't find any info on it
Cheers Yorkie1

Not 100% but i think its like the weekend channels they have and so only broadcast when some event is on one of the other channels and use it as overspill.

No none
But they watch it in pub on Saturday gets footy on there

That doesn't look like the emblem I see on the top of the screen when watching in pub

dIGI247 is correct its on only when extra TX space is required IE Europa footy or a major evnt/concert etc

So is it possible to pick up and if so what sat

odds are 1 west although canal+ broadcast on 19.2e into spain/france and hotbird into poland and duplicate on 30w aswell.. as stated next time there are alot of games are on do a scan on the dvbs/mpeg2 transponders on 1 west or if your in the pub get the remote off the landlord and go into the info menu and write down the transmission details, if not its some form of stream.regards mdt

Last edited:
odds are 1 west although canal+ broadcast on 19.2e into spain/france and hotbird into poland and duplicate on 30w aswell.. as stated next time there are alot of games are on do a scan on the dvbs/mpeg2 transponders on 1 west or if your in the pub get the remote off the landlord and go into the info menu and write down the transmission details, if not its some form of stream.regards mdt

How do I do that ?
Scan for dvbs/ mepeg2

Back