Can you use cable feed for a normal freeview ariel (stupid question but I had to ask

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Ok first of all I would like to say every time I post in this section I think of David H bless him.

Ok the stupid question if you put a normal ariel nib on a cable wire are a sky wire will it act as a digital free view ariel ? Before you laugh Im 99 percent it wont but I had to ask.

:mad:) thanks for a quick response and a giggle

Re: Can you use cable feed for a normal freeview ariel (stupid question but I had to

whats a nib ? if you connect a tv ariel to any coax type cable it will give you a tv signal if thetv has a freeview tuner or a digi box connected then yes

Re: Can you use cable feed for a normal freeview ariel (stupid question but I had to

you can use the coax cable mate yes, but not plugged into a cable box, or a sky dish, this will not get you any terrestrial channels, only way to get freeview is through a normal aerial that you see on peoples roofs, or you could use a sky dish but you will need a freesat box.

Thought so knew it was stupid question just had to ask ha ha

Back