Can you remember...... the name of 80's arcade game??

thanks m8
is it the same put unzipped file the way i done with other,
i carnt get them games in list to work m8.
they do this
91105-3.bin NOT FOUND
91105-2.bin NOT FOUND
64th_08.rom NOT FOUND
64th_07.rom NOT FOUND
64th_01.rom NOT FOUND
64th_06.rom NOT FOUND
64th_09.rom NOT FOUND
64th_05.rom NOT FOUND
64th_04.rom NOT FOUND
64th_11.rom NOT FOUND
64th_10.rom NOT FOUND
prom NOT FOUND (NO GOOD DUMP KNOWN)

I think the problem is that you unzipped the rom zip files. DONT! Put the .zip file into the rom folder in the main Mame folder, run Mame, then F5 to update the list. Seedy_r0m did say dont unzip them already.

Hope this helps

I think the problem is that you unzipped the rom zip files. DONT! Put the .zip file into the rom folder in the main Mame folder, run Mame, then F5 to update the list. Seedy_r0m did say dont unzip them already.

Hope this helps
yes m8 i did just put the zip file in folder...i didnt unzip it

From the error you got, 64th looks to be the game "64th Street - A Detective Story". You need the correct ROMs for the correct version of MAME that you are using. If it's only the old classics like PacMan, Frogger or Black Tiger (game of champions!), use an older version like Mame32 0.105, and get the roms to match. Start Mame32, press F5, wait for the list to update and you should be set.

Try an older game like Black Tiger: they usually only need one ROM, and just have that and Mr Do in the ROM folder in Mame. It should refresh in a second with F5 then: the more ROMs the longer it takes. If that works, rinse and repeat!

Hope this helps.

Back