• average

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • non swimmer

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • brick

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im a strong swimmer ,swam for my school and county ,(my 2 brothers when i was small threw me in the burn and told me to get on with it)taught my daughter as well

I used to race when I was younger, but got pissed off with all the early starts before school for training. So I hardly every swim now,

Used to be a strong swimmer, but now I would say average because of fitness

Only got my red and blue badge at school but can swim ok,,, i like breast stroke Excited

i'm a strong swimmer, well i gotta be i'm a lifeguard lol

i'm looking to train as a swimming teacher soon so mabye Mrs JTH could be one of my clients ;)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

aye what centre you in mate??

lifeguard at the moment to so would say im a pretty strong swimmer and was a club swimmer when i was younger, tho was bit fitter then

i can swim any distance, in depths. i can swim along the bottom without a problem, but staying on the surface just dont happen. when i did swimming lessons in school, and they say 'now lay on your back and relax and youll float' 2 of them dragged me out from the bottom lol, i naturally sink

but i can hold my breath long enough to do an underwater length of an olympic sized pool with no problems, which comes in handy sometimes ;)

i reckon i am average to strong. i love swimming in the sea especially when the waves are quite high abroad. i love to swim out a bit and just tread water for a bit or just lie on my back while relaxin floating. but then sometimes i think about sharks and start to panic lol. then i start to panic about the depth im in so i swim back a little. but most of the time im alright.lol
i also can hold my breath a do a lenght of the pool while underwater then i pop up and take a big gasp of air and wonder why the hell did ido that.

Back