Removed webpage recovery

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
A work colleague of the wife ordered a huttub liner for £19.99. She was under the impression it was the outerliner protector not the whole thing on a clearance sale I'd say normally about £80+ . She paid via PayPal and received some cheap blow up kids pool float.

The link below has since been removed to the item so I'm wondering if it can be retrieved off the net. I tried using Google cache but the links dead. Someone might know a better way. It's only for PayPal, here goes:-

https://www.cyliner.com/products/fa...hwPUfAV349i5Mf_3zhBAnwy3aGh66GCC7kcEAMJHylkRI

If it was paid through Paypal they would have the company details themselves. It should just be a straightforward claim surely?

Under distance trading regulations which are UK law you can return for a full refund including shipping within the companies return policy usually about 14 days. Make sure it is returned using a trackable postage service. If they refuse to accept the return then open a dispute on PayPal...

I'll pass it on to her thanks. I think she's opened up a PayPal but she just wanted a screenshot of the item which showed a hottub from the removed link.

She was never under the illusion that she was getting the whole tub, just the outer liner I'm not sure she emailed or live chat and asked.
Thanks all

If it was paid through Paypal they would have the company details themselves. It should just be a straightforward claim surely?
Probably wants to scrutinise the sellers description mate to point out where it's "not as described"

Probably wants to scrutinise the sellers description mate to point out where it's "not as described"

Possibly, but "Not as described" is more of an Ebay thing. It's pretty easy to get a Paypal refund if you're not happy with something.

It may well have been an Ebay purchase, though the O.P. doesn't mention it.

Possibly, but "Not as described" is more of an Ebay thing. It's pretty easy to get a Paypal refund if you're not happy with something.

It may well have been an Ebay purchase, though the O.P. doesn't mention it.
See what you mean. I never read it properly and assumed wrongly it was an eBay sale.

It was an ad she saw while on Facebook. She told the wife it showed the picture of a bestway hottub and in the link you can see the word hottub. I'm not sure how she asked whether it believe chat or email but she was told it was the protective liner.
She told wife her conformation purchase email says hottub as well. I just wondered if anyone knew how to find if the link had left a footprint on the net somewere showing the picture of the hottub it would rubber stamp her PayPal claim.
Tbh, I think she'll get paid anyway

Back