can somebody tell me what ...

jdlover

Inactive User
Reaction score
to put in the boxes to get on the hub again . I d/l the new software and lost my favourite pages .

name

address

description

thanks

JDLover

wow 3 posts jdlover and a member of the hub you must be very exclusive lol

i wonder how you got on the hub with 3 posts ???

as long as you try to add some flavor to are already popular site feel free to use the hub m8y.

its not much to ask is it m8 ???

JDLover

Next time, don't download the full package with installer, get the zip instead. This contains just the updated exe file and a couple of other bits. That way, you won't lose your config.

Alternatively, keep a backup copy of the file DCPlusPlus.xml, which contains all your settings.

hey mickie ..

you blow my mind !

i asked the bosses if i could join and i have about 1200 albums on mp3 to share , which are listed in a word doc .

me and gaz are the boss's what did you ask us m8 ????

and the hub is for members on here !!!!

so when you say you have 5 million albums i dont care !!!! i want members who use digital world to benefit from the hub... so if you dont post on here then expect to not be part of the hub !!!!

whats the problem ?

the amount of posts i've made is not related to the time i spend on the site , and i only joined about a month ago , so the number of posts i've made is bound to be low at the moment .

thats not to say i can't contribute in the future , if given a chance !

JDL

of course you will get a chance, but i saw you loads of times in the hub talking on the main chat you could have been posting or talking to the bot :) maybe for just 2mins that it takes to actually type out a post.

but you was giving permission to the hub so you will still have permission :)

all we ask is that you just maybe post on here a bit aswell

thank you ... please contact davidh he will give you access again ok m8

Back