Can Rangers park 11 buses and manage a draw at celtic park?

since when did it mean that?
its means tadger as in mrs janobi loves the boaby.lol

You mean Todger mate? Not tadger. lmfao.

And I dont mind, as I aint going to lose, Colin's custom title will be something about foofs. lmfao Like Biggest foof on forum!

janobi disapointed as a blue on merseyside your team should be the hoops!

Why? We have a much better affiliation with the Huns. Ex manager, loads of ex players, we have signed lots of their players. Cant think of any hoops we have ever signed. lol.

end of the day doesnt matter, you will both lose :)

roon the pair of ye :)

Why? We have a much better affiliation with the Huns. Ex manager, loads of ex players, we have signed lots of their players. Cant think of any hoops we have ever signed. lol.

might be wrong then but i remember when i was younger there was a sort of thing that celtic and everton were both sort of supported by the irish etc.. at the time they came over might be wrong but as i say just remember it when i was younger back in the days everton won stuff before they became another mid table club like blackburn stoke etc...

might be wrong then but i remember when i was younger there was a sort of thing that celtic and everton were both sort of supported by the irish etc.. at the time they came over might be wrong but as i say just remember it when i was younger back in the days everton won stuff before they became another mid table club like blackburn stoke etc...

Mid table? You been smoking Crack again Colin. lol. We have finished in the top 10 for the last 4 or 5 years. lol. Or you talking about the 90s? In which we were relegation fodder ha ha.

Only thing I can think of thats hoops related is Moyes, as he used to play for you!

Don't be daft, the red half of merseyside is more afflilitated to the Tic (to my shame), why on earth would Janet support them if he is from the dark side....ooops I mean the blue side....:proud:

just remember it when i was younger back in the days everton won stuff before they became another mid table club like blackburn stoke etc...

Fek me you have a memory like an elephant...even Janobi doesn't remember those dark days.

Last edited:
yeah but cant really say your a big club as you finished in the top 10 just saying everton are behind the likes of

Chelsea
Arsenal
Man U
City
Spurts
Villa
Liverpool

at best your looking for 8th place each year now... they arent really any bigger than stoke these days a bit like the st johnstone of england you could say...

all in ur own little world colin.
celtic=manky mob
liverpool=stank lifters (sorry jim but true )lol

if you parked 11 buses in Barrowfield then within 10 minutes there would be a team of gadgie's selling tyres and seats:proud:

yeah but cant really say your a big club as you finished in the top 10 just saying everton are behind the likes of

Chelsea
Arsenal
Man U
City
Spurts
Villa
Liverpool

at best your looking for 8th place each year now... they arent really any bigger than stoke these days a bit like the st johnstone of england you could say...

LMAO. We finished 8th for one year, and that makes us a mid table team? We finished higher than villa! And have spent a miniscule amount compared to the top 4/5. I would stick to what you know Colin, which is scottish football. You are delusional if you think Celtic would favour any better in the prem league, you would be lucky to win the championship! Thats the league under the premiership mate, if your wondering. lmao

@Jaffa, I remember winning stuff. lol. 85/86/95

Back