Can not get time shifting working but can record with no issues

john donnelly

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all I have dm800hdse clone box running dreamsat image I cannot get time shift to work for me recording not an issue have tried everything any help much appreciated

Yes I set this up. I also have a dm800hd box which works no problem. Question I have can this setting be enabled or disabled ??

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry just to be clear can time shift be enabled / disabled ??

image I am using is Satdreamgr-enigma2-2.1-dm800se-sim2-SSL-84b I think it must be disabled because everything else works without any issues. I am using sly skin do you happen to know where to enable this setting ??

image I am using is Satdreamgr-enigma2-2.1-dm800se-sim2-SSL-84b I think it must be disabled because everything else works without any issues. I am using sly skin do you happen to know where to enable this setting ??

Not sure on that image you may have to add the permanent timeshift plugin from the feeds, youve tried starting it on the yellow button then i assume ?

I have this some way working so hope you can get me over the final hurdle please. So if I log into webinterface and I use the on screen remote on this I can pause with no issues but my remote is different to the on screen one as it has dedicated pause/play button this is located under the green button so can I get this to work somehow??

Try open pli for your box making sure your sim accepts this image.

Back