can anyone mod my pad ?

I could make one that had a trim-pot which controlled the fire rate.

It could be set to any fire rate manually.

If I knew why it didn't work with certain games then I could change that as well. Randomise the fire rate etcetera :).

sorry to hijack the thread m8

My m8 give me 10 microchips some buttons , resistors told me to get some wire give me instructions ( I also watched him do one ) the only thing I need to get know to do this is a microchip reader does anybody know were to get one or selling one.
once I've got a reader I will be doing these. :Smokin:

sorry to hijack the thread m8

My m8 give me 10 microchips some buttons , resistors told me to get some wire give me instructions ( I also watched him do one ) the only thing I need to get know to do this is a microchip reader does anybody know were to get one or selling one.
once I've got a reader I will be doing these. :Smokin:
Is it just a PIC?

Yeah, this is a PIC. Do you know if you need to write to them at all? Or do you just want to read them? Seems a bit overkill compared to some of the other mods mentioned here.

I need a chip read/writer m8 and you dont get to use all the stuff in the picture m8 you get a spare button , resistor and plenty of wire incase you balls it up but only one chip.

If you buy a kit you will not be able to read the PIC, it will be code protected.

Baggy69 sent one to me to try to read to save him form buying a PIC programmer.

I looked at the PIC in the kit and wrote some software to do exactly the same thing in the same PICs, the diagrams still apply.

£15 if anyone wants one of the same as in this thread https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/190646/ and £5 of that will go to server costs. postage included.

I know the DIP14 package PIC is a bit big so if anyone is interested I will do custom ones on smaller devices. Even different fire rates, a game can't detect whether a chip or you is firing five times a second.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have my old PIC programmer from the ondigital days, it's got a std PIC socket as well as the card reader.
Maybe I can find a use for it again:)

Also if anyone wants to make an offer for the source files (and assembled hex) for a particular PIC based design I will sell it and give 60% to server costs.

If you buy a kit you will not be able to read the PIC, it will be code protected.

Baggy69 sent one to me to try to read to save him form buying a PIC programmer.

I looked at the PIC in the kit and wrote some software to do exactly the same thing in the same PICs, the diagrams still apply.

£15 if anyone wants one of the same as in this thread https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/190646/ and £5 of that will go to server costs. postage included.

I know the DIP14 package PIC is a bit big so if anyone is interested I will do custom ones on smaller devices. Even different fire rates, a game can't detect whether a chip or you is firing five times a second.

his was for a PS3 will your program work on xbox360 m8 I cant find anything with a code or anything to do with whats on the chip an my m8 said if I needed any chips done he will charge me so if I can do it myself It will be great

Last edited by a moderator:
Back