can anyone mod my pad ?

his was for a PS3 will your program work on xbox360 m8

I could write the software for any version :).

If I can see the installation diagram I could clone any. Having the chip to look at would be a bonus to get the fire rate the same.

All these things do is make a switch look closed, put an analogue switch in parallel with the controller switch and from the console's point of view they should not look any different.

o.k m8 I'll sort out this stuff and send you the info to see what you can do if you need me to send you the chip let me know.

I think the version with the '4066 analogue switch should work with any as it essentially just parallels the mechanical controller switch.

They are a bit big though, there are some SOT23 sized (2mm x 3mm or thereabouts) single-gate analogue switches available, I have some here that I used on something. Soldering to them might be a bit fiddly for some but I could etch some small boards and use a SOIC PIC.

I think the version with the '4066 analogue switch should work with any as it essentially just parallels the mechanical controller switch.

They are a bit big though, there are some SOT23 sized (2mm x 3mm or thereabouts) single-gate analogue switches available, I have some here that I used on something. Soldering to them might be a bit fiddly for some but I could etch some small boards and use a SOIC PIC.

the 4066 switch will be to big for what I can see here it has 14 pins and you only need about 4 I think I'll need a couple of hours to sort this lot out I think he gave me a box of junk to go with it so I'm trying to work out whats what at the moment.

the 4066 switch will be to big for what I can see here it has 14 pins and you only need about 4 I think I'll need a couple of hours to sort this lot out I think he gave me a box of junk to go with it so I'm trying to work out whats what at the moment.

I can make one a lot smaller using a surface-mount PIC and solid-state switch :).

I guess a square centimetre or less PCB and 3mm thick.

Back