calling all scottish football viewers

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
im looking for scottish games to add the football section

i know you will only find celtic or rangers if you are looking for streams but i cannot find any scottish games and i have asked a few friends aswell that know alot about streaming sites :(

if you find any sites that show the scottish games please contact me about it as i would love to get these games on DW aswell ;)

Regards
Mickie D

Mickie I get the links sent to me every now and again so when they come I'll pass them on.
Here is a radio link to Rangers World radio commentary it's only on when Rangers are playing.
mms://a924.l609521699.c6095.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/924/6095/319274370/reflector:21699
There is also a network in the states supplying a live feed to watch Rangers games now and again but it's blocked for us in the UK and Ireland. ht**://www.sportscastnetwork.com/AFC/54.htm is the address for it incase any of our overseas Rangers fans want to have a look.

yeah but our server is located in the states ;)

if i can grab there stream i will and it will play to you guys ;)

YAY.. watched my first Scottish game.. at first before kick off i thought "this is going to be a laugh LOL" then i got into the game.. i thought okay good football this.. so now i watch not only english and Irish International but Scottish Also, Dont bother watching that missing european country but scottish is good so get them on the site before i start watching santana

Back