Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

calling all scottish football viewers

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
im looking for scottish games to add the football section

i know you will only find celtic or rangers if you are looking for streams but i cannot find any scottish games and i have asked a few friends aswell that know alot about streaming sites :(

if you find any sites that show the scottish games please contact me about it as i would love to get these games on DW aswell ;)

Regards
Mickie D

Mickie I get the links sent to me every now and again so when they come I'll pass them on.
Here is a radio link to Rangers World radio commentary it's only on when Rangers are playing.
mms://a924.l609521699.c6095.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/924/6095/319274370/reflector:21699
There is also a network in the states supplying a live feed to watch Rangers games now and again but it's blocked for us in the UK and Ireland. ht**://www.sportscastnetwork.com/AFC/54.htm is the address for it incase any of our overseas Rangers fans want to have a look.

yeah but our server is located in the states ;)

if i can grab there stream i will and it will play to you guys ;)

YAY.. watched my first Scottish game.. at first before kick off i thought "this is going to be a laugh LOL" then i got into the game.. i thought okay good football this.. so now i watch not only english and Irish International but Scottish Also, Dont bother watching that missing european country but scottish is good so get them on the site before i start watching santana

Back