Buying Jokers on Facebook and gumtree seriously!!!!

roachieuk

Elite Member
Reaction score
I don't normally like having a moan but seriously i just want to know if im asking too much.

Im trying to sell a pc on facebook and gumtree is one of my gaming machines ive added too and as i already have another i thought i would try and sell it or at least swap it.Easy you think HA!!! Jokers.

Anyway what do you think heres what im trying to sell/swap.

quad core 2.50 ghz per core
6GB RAM
1gb radeon 5450 graphics card
1TB Western digital black HDD
2x dvd rw drives
1xbluray external
5.25" card reader
24" HD monitor (with dvi/hdmi/vga connections)
comes with genuine Windows 7 home prem and driver discs
Mouse and keyboard
and a copy of borderlands

All im asking for is £170 ono or a decent laptop

so far ive been offerd £120-140
a crappy android tablet what costs like £40 to buy
and a crappy spec laptop (1gb of ram running windows xp with a 120gb hdd)

So do you guys think im asking too much or are all people like this on Facebook and gumtree Bloody Jokers!!

Stick a photo with your user name on it and stick it in the classified on here m8 (its back to the old style;))

looks a good setup @roachieuk

well worth the cash m8

Last edited by a moderator:
Wished id got spare cash that would make a cracking htpc

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

@IANB I will think about it as i hate sending things bulky and big thru the post as theres alot to be posted and it would cost a fair bit i imagine.
@spud1966 thanks mate i wish everyone thought like you but they don't in all honesty i would much rather have a decent laptop but cant even get that all i get offered is junk.

@Manse yeah its a nice machine but i already have another 3 pcs lol so thought i would try and off load one but i think most people on facebook and scumtree live in la la land.

It takes about 25seconds to boot and thats the downside apart from that everything runs absolutely fine i was using it for gaming but i now use my windows 8 machine for all of it.

I don't know the monitor alone cost me £130 and trust me im not trying to sell it to anyone on here im just saying.I will think about it but don't know as i said before it weighs a fair amount.

Wish I was closer to you mate, I'd bite your hand off at that price. Can't believe tight-ar*e gits would try & beat you down from that price, it's a steal.

I can fully understand how you feel @roachieuk and the set up is no doubt more than what you are asking, but most people are no longer interested in PCs, they all want laptops and tablets. Don't give up on it though because there are still those about who want or need a good gaming machine.

Wish I was closer to you mate, I'd bite your hand off at that price. Can't believe tight-ar*e gits would try & beat you down from that price, it's a steal.

Was thinking the exact same m8, could do with an upgrade

Sent from my 1080P-N003 using Tapatalk

Back