Buying A Printer

Yep somethings wrong, i am still dwelling on getting the better printer in reviews the canon with CISS but i would need to install microchips from original cartridge to the CISS system and disable ink counter so i have read which looks trick IMO.

fcuk the cannon try and find a ink system for the cannon

r265 are a 85 You will love the epson i had a few hitches with mine but i got a dodgy printer as soon as i got a new printer and ciss i would never look back honest the epson has a quality print of the ciss same as an orignal epson carts buy a epson you cant loose

I fcuking love mine

fcuk the cannon try and find a ink system for the cannon

r265 are a 85 You will love the epson i had a few hitches with mine but i got a dodgy printer as soon as i got a new printer and ciss i would never look back honest the epson has a quality print of the ciss same as an orignal epson carts buy a epson you cant loose

I fcuking love mine

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqS38dWEPHM[/ame] looks dodgy him folding up that paper and sticking it in the printer.

its just that the lid needs lifting an inch to make sure the pipes r ok

just buy a printer m8 get the cannon the look cool i didnt know the stats the look the biz cannon for me now im gonna get a cannon the next time i need a printer :proud:

my last post was sarcastic if you didnt notice just buy any printer ffs are you a female lmao :proud:

my last post was sarcastic if you didnt notice just buy any printer ffs are you a female lmao :proud:

Lol did pick up on it but you did state that it has better stats, what it is if i can get a better printer for the same price i'll go for that one, lol not a female but ermmm lets say i can be tight with money!

Lol did pick up on it but you did state that it has better stats, what it is if i can get a better printer for the same price i'll go for that one, lol not a female but ermmm lets say i can be tight with money!

jezzaz christ buy a epson with a ciss this thread is getting boring

jezzaz christ buy a epson with a ciss this thread is getting boring

Something keano has started to pick up on is signing quality now i'd rather have the extra bit of quality nothing wrong with that just asking for peoples opinion and it varies on different forums.

Bumping this.

Just purchased a brand new epson s20 and a pre filled ciss to go with it.

Utter disaster. Ink everywhere now. Have spent about 4 hours on it so far. Install was easy enough and looks satisfactory.

There is constant air in the pipes and when it manages to print it prints large bands of white lines, plus black and yellow are almost unprintable.

Also every time I do a clean the carts have to be reseated to get it to see them again.

Its going in the bin shortly (the ciss) as mr china man from ebay who sold it to me aint answering his email.

wife is there smirking in corner to add insult to injury ;-)

0/10.

Any ideas ?

I would say get a canon 4500 great prints on everything i have tried it on.
and the ciss is the best i have used (no more crap like i had with my epson)
but buy good ink not the crap that you get in the ciss
do a search for ocp ink (the company make the ink for each printer, not 1 set for 100s) the ink comes with the lab report to

I would say get a canon 4500 great prints on everything i have tried it on.
and the ciss is the best i have used (no more crap like i had with my epson)
but buy good ink not the crap that you get in the ciss
do a search for ocp ink (the company make the ink for each printer, not 1 set for 100s) the ink comes with the lab report to

Cheers for that. I had to bin the whole thing including the new printer. In meantime I bought a canon colour laser printer. Will spec out the the 4500 for my mother today cheers.

Back