Buy 2 Dell Printers for £26.95 delivered

just got some ink . might get sort if everyones getting a printer lol

Nice one mate,

Ill be ordering mine tonight with the old dear paying £20 for hers.

does it come with the USB cable? i no it says to reach the price u must select the "no printer cable" option, but could someone please confirm this, thanks

ali4life said:
does it come with the USB cable? i no it says to reach the price u must select the "no printer cable" option, but could someone please confirm this, thanks
they want over 15 pounds for one , get one from maplins or u may have one if u have a printer that is usb m8

ali4life said:

if you have got ntl broadband....... but its connected via ethernet cable

then you should have the spare usb cable in the broadband box.

Excellent site that. Straight into "favourites" :Clap: :Clap:

:Cheers: :Cheers:

general tip :

Iv'e just ordered two of these, thanks for the tip,
but i got mine by logging into nectar.com and then clicking on dell
that way you get 6 nectar points for every £1 spent

you can access a lot of on-line retailers that way and get extra points on your nectar card, can also be used to get stuff on ebay which i did not realise, tho must be buy-it-now items

trouble is i keep forgetting to do this myself !

Baaheeduk said:
It looks like these are going like hotcakes. I have had notification of a delayed delivery? My printers were meant to be here tomorrow, now they say it will be the 4th May!!

Get in while you can folks?

:)
said the same to me but got them today .......28th

i had a message on my answering machine to say mine would be delayed till tuesday.

was trying to print some work off my hewlett packard printer but the bastard thing was playing up big time..so i decided to get a new one. thought the best place to find out about a good and cheap printer would be at DW. loaded the DW homepage and what do i find "buy two dell printers for"... and the rest as they say is history....he he he he he he he.

Looks like they fixed it.

Wotn work for me now :

Sub-total £38.94 17.50 % £45.75
Total Delivery Charge £20.00 17.50 % £23.50
Total Price £58.94 17.50 % £69.25

inerita said:

Wotn work for me now :

You must be doing summat wrong. I saved this 2 minutes ago.

inerita said:

Wotn work for me now :

you need to not ording printer usb cable , u can get them anywhere for a few pounds , they wont over 15 on there m8

Hi all,

Not so sure there will be much of a profit made if anybody is intending to sell them on eBay? I was watching one earlier and it went for £10.50 - With £10 P&P.

Does anybody know how much the postage will actually be?

I think mines will be going in the local paper or on the board at work. eBay is packed with them cheap as chips. I was hoping to double my money at least?

Let me know how your all getting on with these please?

Much appreciated

Me

:)

Back