Burning Help please 15 coasters

xbc

DW Member +
Reaction score
I have just done the Grandson 15, 360 games for a stocking filler for xmas
gone to test them and none work, either comes up with a 360 logo or clean disk error.

I use clonecd always did, the only difference I am running windows 7, 32 bit
Verb disks, and the 360 has the latest flash with boot disk
any idea what the problem can be, 360 plays any of the old games fine
and clonecd burned as normal and spat the disk out at the end so had no reason to think they would not work.

Should I try image burn what do you have to set it up as
I just got enough to them again for him but dont want another 15 coaster
teach me for not trying them

Thanks for all help lads

have you tried on another xbox?
Been using win 7 with 360 no problems .
Are they latest wave 5-6 disks.

Last edited:
which are wave 5-6 games

I can go round to my grandsons but dont want him aorund,but I am sure it not the 360, as all other games I have done for me before are booting fine
the only other thing is these are burned are a mix of verbs with the larger hole's in the middle and the new pack has a smaller hole in the middle.

Will give image burn a try and see if thats a coaster
they all look perfect burns and did not think about trying them as I have only ever had the odd one when it fails clonecd dont spit the disk out.

i had a problem with clone cd doing somrthing similar but since i used imgburn not one coaster plus you dont have to set layer ect just click write image ,chosse iso and burn .
i used to use 2.4 speed but tried 4x and they work good aswell so have stuck to 4X .hope this helps jai

I just tried Imgburn and as it loaded in the bottom box
it had a yellow icon with Anydvd can interfer with Imgburn to verify accurately please ensure its disabled, I did this then burn another with imgburn and the first game I just reburned boots ok

Thanks for the help guys

Back