Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bulsatcom 39E open on Eagle

graham27

Inactive User
Bulsatcom 39E open on Eagle box!
is their anyway i can get this to work on my TM 600
it works with Mgcamd_1.35a or Mgcamd_1.35a+Newcs_1.67
then down load the key's from server, or darkys site!

the a lsat key updater plugin is in the dreambox section m8, that works with no problems on the 500/600

I've managed to get Diema on 39E to open using Fausto. I can post instructions if anyone needs them.

Theres no need for fausto on tm600.
Download mgcamd 135a, and run it.
Load latest keys with bulsat keys included and thats it.

In Dreambox section, load the al sat key updater into addons.
Once Mgcamd 135a is loaded as cam, use al sat key updater from plugins and download latest keys.
Restart mgacamd 135a and Bulsat will clear.

In Dreambox section, load the al sat key updater into addons.
Once Mgcamd 135a is loaded as cam, use al sat key updater from plugins and download latest keys.
Restart mgacamd 135a and Bulsat will clear.
I mean how do i load mgcamd/where do i put it on my box?
and where abouts in the dreambox section as i can't find it?

Al sat Keys Downloader Another Useful Plugin by Mickle026 of the Al sat TM9100 Beta Tester Team

This is a manual install plugin.

So download the attached file "Al sat Keys.zip"

And unpack it, in the folder are two files
1. Al sat Keys.cfg
2. Al satKeys.so

These files are to be ftp'd across to /var/tuxbox/plugins

Once transferred to the TM9100 or other Linux box you need to chmod 755 the Al satKeys.so file.

The plugin will now appear in the plugin menu in your image,
simply select it and press ok to run it. Press the green button to download the current keys from the server and when the message " Download Complete & unpacked" is displayed press the exit button on your remote control

Thanks to Joedenoble

mikejo1.jpg

Last edited:
Al sat Keys Downloader Another Useful Plugin by Mickle026 of the Al sat TM9100 Beta Tester Team

This is a manual install plugin.

So download the attached file "Al sat Keys.zip"

And unpack it, in the folder are two files
1. Al sat Keys.cfg
2. Al satKeys.so

These files are to be ftp'd across to /var/tuxbox/plugins

Once transferred to the TM9100 or other Linux box you need to chmod 755 the Al satKeys.so file.

The plugin will now appear in the plugin menu in your image,
simply select it and press ok to run it. Press the green button to download the current keys from the server and when the message " Download Complete & unpacked" is displayed press the exit button on your remote control

Thanks to Joedenoble

mikejo1.jpg
All working now mate! i ripped the mgcamd from my eagle , thats why i could not get it to work! but thanks to you am sorted!!

Unzip then ftp in tmp folder and go into blue panel and install maunually.here is a tar file

Do I just put this zip file in \tmp? When I unzip it, it looks like it has the executable in there and no installation instructions.

Tony.

Unzip first.

I did that, and there is mgcamd and readme.txt.

I FTP'd those to the box, went to the blue panel, addon manager, manual. But nothing was listed.

I know I'm doing it wrong, can you give me some "noddy" instructions?

Glad you are sorted mate.

well i made a boo boo, some how it was reading my Cline and not using key's
I think i need to do this (Once transferred to the TM9100 or other Linux box you need to chmod 755 the Al satKeys.so file.)
but i don't know what it means ???

Back