Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bulsatcom 39E open on Eagle

Dont ftp the text file.
Just ftp the mgcam file.
Blue button on rc
addons manual.

I'm obviously doing something wrong.

I uninstalled mgcam. Went to the blue panel, addons manager, manual. There was an option to install cpanel (or something). Installed it, rebooted box and then tried to change the default cam for Diema. mgcam is not there.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Hmm, when i hit red to update keys, I keep getting 0 byte files. Internet connectivity is fine.
I have tried to just ftp the files to /var but then mgcamd135a does not sow on the blue panel so have install 135 off ur panel and replaced the 135 binary with the 135a patched binary. Still can't get it to open :(

Hmm, when i hit red to update keys, I keep getting 0 byte files. Internet connectivity is fine.
I have tried to just ftp the files to /var but then mgcamd135a does not sow on the blue panel so have install 135 off ur panel and replaced the 135 binary with the 135a patched binary. Still can't get it to open :(

I have found out how to change it to 755 but its still not working!!

hay guys id give up i tryed 4 ages to open 39east opens easy on my tm5200usb super,
try instead for 18 pound a month to a pay server will send u a cline which will open almost ever sat an chanell including 28 east....they will also give u a 24 hour free cline to test

hay guys id give up i tryed 4 ages to open 39east opens easy on my tm5200usb super,
try instead for 18 pound a month to a pay server will send u a cline which will open almost ever sat an chanell including 28 east....they will also give u a 24 hour free cline to test

this is a HOBBY its all about trying things and things arent always easy, if some people have this package clearing on a tm500 or 600 its reasonable to assume that it will clear on all tm500 / 600's if not its also safe to assume you are doing something wrong. Advising someone to pay a sub to a payserver is just not cool, anyone who does pay for such service is actually paying for the demise of this HOBBY.

Back