Buffalo ministation - 320Gb for £24.35 posted - perfect for using with Wii

Shame that as these are sweet drives. I have the big brother 1TB version that I split between my Wii games and Movies for the 360/PS3.

Just checked my account and they have now put no longer available, I also ordered 2 ADSL Gaming routers which were £19 and have been removed, ffs if they are ging to make the cock up in the prices then they should have to stick to it not like they don't make enough money on interest charges and the cost of most items

just checked and mine is also saying no longer available, strange thing is i had pretty good service off these before, needless to say not happy they didnt have the decenecy to let people know they withdrawn the items.

Just checked mine online and says no longer available but they took my money today and ordered on monday so that aint right surely ?
but it dont make sence because original and expected date are the same then says not available.

cheeky cunts they have refunded me £20.40 and not the full £24.35

anybody else had this ???

Same here m8 , they took out £75:95 ( i ordered 3 ) on the 20th and then paid back £24 in three transactions on the same day 21st .
So i,m paying fookin postage for fook all, i,m on the phone fookin pronto :Kickassro

Same here m8 , they took out £75:95 ( i ordered 3 ) on the 20th and then paid back £24 in three transactions on the same day 21st .
So i,m paying fookin postage for fook all, i,m on the phone fookin pronto :Kickassro

let me know what they say m8ty
in my accounts page its stating direct from manufactor so im well lost with it all lol

Well they took out £75:95 from my bank ( i ordered 3 ) on the 20th and then paid back £24 in three transactions on the same day 21st .

I had an email from them with the ammount as :
Sub Total £ 72.00
Total Discount £ -30.00
Delivery £ 3.95
Total Including Delivery £ 45.95 But they charged my Bank account

20 Jan 10 CARD PAYMENT TO ADDITIONS,75.95 GBP ON 18-01-2010 £ 75.95

Then shows:
21 Jan 10 CREDIT FROM ADDITIONSON 2010-01-19 24.00
They have charged me the full cost ignored the discount voucher i had and still not refunded the postage of £3:95

Onto the fookers now , once money comes out of your account trading standards say it is now a contract !

Spoke to a nice calm lady and shes looking into it, i'll let you know what the outcome is.

clever though. they have turned a mistake, into a scam. the cynics amongst us could even say, it was a scam to start with?

Well they took out £75:95 from my bank ( i ordered 3 ) on the 20th and then paid back £24 in three transactions on the same day 21st .

I had an email from them with the ammount as :
Sub Total £ 72.00
Total Discount £ -30.00
Delivery £ 3.95
Total Including Delivery £ 45.95 But they charged my Bank account

20 Jan 10 CARD PAYMENT TO ADDITIONS,75.95 GBP ON 18-01-2010 £ 75.95

Then shows:
They have charged me the full cost ignored the discount voucher i had and still not refunded the postage of £3:95

Onto the fookers now , once money comes out of your account trading standards say it is now a contract !

Spoke to a nice calm lady and shes looking into it, i'll let you know what the outcome is.

I am in exactly the same position and watching intently to see what I will do about this. as far as I am concerned the fact that they took money from my account means that they entered into a contract with me and that supercedes whatever is in their terms of service.

Hi, same thing happened to me they aceppted my order for two took money out of bank then emailed me two days later saying it was mistake and paid back into bank accont but as with others they kept the £3.95 card charge even though my card is just a debit card. i feeled scammed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just been talking to my local trading standards, they said to inform my bank of my grievances and also put it in writing to Additions that unless they honour there contractural agreement with myself i will take legal action.

Once money comes out of your account trading standards say it is now a contract !
They can offer any other similar Hdd but it MUST be at the agreed price upon initial order.

Hi, same thing happened to me they aceppted my order for two took money out of bank then emailed me two days later saying it was mistake and paid back into bank accont but as with others they kept the £3.95 card charge even though my card is just a debit card. i feeled scammed!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not had an Email to say that it was cancelled

but as pic shows it does not say its been cancelled ???

Hello mate,
the £3.95 is delivery charge not a card charge. I got the same, called them on their contact number and also sent them an email, to either refund me fully or deliver my purchases. I dont think we would be able to do more than that. Unless you really want to get legal advice :eek:)

Oh well it was worth a try at that price. Lets see how long it takes for them to refund the delivey charge.

Hello mate,
the £3.95 is delivery charge not a card charge. I got the same, called them on their contact number and also sent them an email, to either refund me fully or deliver my purchases. I dont think we would be able to do more than that. Unless you really want to get legal advice :eek:)

Oh well it was worth a try at that price. Lets see how long it takes for them to refund the delivey charge.

Nothing has been delivered so how can they charge for it??

Looks like no one is getting these, I rang them up and asked them why the fook they taken delivery charge without delivering anything... Was told it was the way the computer system does things, charges everything seperately... I told them to issue a refund and close my account with additions and any other website ie very etc... still waiting for someone to ring me back to confirm lol

Back