Broadband Internet

stevedw

DW Member +
Reaction score
how many broadband providers are there which let you just have a one month contract instead of being commited for 12 months. the only one i know of is bulldog broadband but you need to have a bulldog home phone line and im on bt. any sugguestions. thanks.

stevedw

DW Member +
Reaction score
crooked-dr said:
mate a bulldog line is a bt line. i have bulldag 8mbit and that runs on a bt line.

but at www.bulldogbroadband.com it says:

Bulldog @ctive services require a Bulldog Home phone line. This replaces your BT line and costs the same, at the regular price of £10.50/mth.

if it replaces your BT line surely it isnt a BT line.

Magik

Inactive User
Reaction score
Legend Communications (legend.co.uk), but their service has been shocking the last two years. Zen i beleive have a monthly contract. I also think Plusnet have a series of offers for monthly, but i think they cover themselves by charging a disconnection fee.

There are a few out there.

aRo

Member +
Reaction score
stevedw said:
how many broadband providers are there which let you just have a one month contract instead of being commited for 12 months. the only one i know of is bulldog broadband but you need to have a bulldog home phone line and im on bt. any sugguestions. thanks.

Virgin broadband m8... dont know how good they r but its what you're looking for.

http://www.virgin.net/internetaccess/broadband/?buspart=256&LID=vbe

Parva

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm on Pipex which is also a 1 month contract but they charge something like £58 if you do decide to pull out before the 12 months is up.

stevedw

DW Member +
Reaction score
aRo said:
Virgin broadband m8... dont know how good they r but its what you're looking for.
http://www.virgin.net/internetaccess/broadband/?buspart=256&LID=vbe

i thought that was a good offer until i read:

we do reserve the right to apply a £50 cancellation charge if your service is cancelled within 12 months of activation. Unfortunately, this charge is necessary due to the cost of activating your broadband service.

b3nnyb0y

Banned
Reaction score
Im not sure if any do tbh im with nThell and they have a 12 month subscription :D

TEST