Brilliant idea!

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really think this is the cream of DW....i was reading a thread before about it...what a neat thing to add.....

share what you have...but before any one advertises any thing will they give me 1st refusal...lol ha jokes...it's like swap shop back in the 80's!

Brilliant Idea mate, straight swap and each one pays for the postage on their swapped item. :Clap:

:Cheers:

what a top idea, and a good way to get rid of stuff that you know is too good to throw out, so you keep it, even though you no longer use it

definetely a good idea, im gunna have a route around see what iv got that i no longer need!

Great Idea Ian :) Im sure it will take off

Lets just hope members don't take the pish and take advantage of another members genorosity to make themselves a profit :( Apart from that it is a great idea, seems there is no limit to what this forum can do ... If Carlsbeg did forums this would be it

Well as i suggested this room i thought it only fitting to be the first to offer some free stuff lol

Yep top idea fella and a big shout to the DW team for getting it up and running so quickly..:Clap::Clap::Clap:

Yep nice one Ian very good idea :)

Also Huggi should get some praise he put the @ Mickie post in the mods room to point to it

Regards
Mickie

Back