Bricked liteon, help!

jrg

Inactive User
Reaction score
Was flashing my first liteon today and while erasing the drive I think i turned the drive off twice. Now the flash chips get detected in jungleflasher with a good status (0x72) but the drive name etc doesnt, its just blank. I've tried erasing it again but after power cycling the drive it doesnt detected it and I'm back to square one, any ideas?

Was flashing my first liteon today and while erasing the drive I think i turned the drive off twice. Now the flash chips get detected in jungleflasher with a good status (0x72) but the drive name etc doesnt, its just blank. I've tried erasing it again but after power cycling the drive it doesnt detected it and I'm back to square one, any ideas?

dont know if you can fix this with jungleflasher but it is very easily fixed using dosflash and the l-o-eras.exe.
im in work now but if you havent got it done when i go home ill talk you through it.

@celtic - thanks mate, what time you free later?
@dont do it itll hurt - I've tried that mate, doesn't let me, when I try to write any files it says status 0x80 even if it is just straight after the flash chips reporting that their in 0x72

just click divice intro id and write as long as ur firmware in the target it should work

@celtic - thanks mate, what time you free later?
@dont do it itll hurt - I've tried that mate, doesn't let me, when I try to write any files it says status 0x80 even if it is just straight after the flash chips reporting that their in 0x72

Robin Hoods Playground • View topic - Lite-on Recover if it locked up after erase video

m8 watch this video. it will tell you exactly what to do. you will need iprep and a usb flash pen/drive.
once you delete all the appropriate files of your drive , add your lite on cfw and then copy all the files from the attached dos.rar file onto the drive and follow the instructions on the video. its dead easy and works a charm.

I agree as above hit Intro Device, though try erase liteon first again, all should appear.

Hope you got a reading first though and saved :Cheers:

Last edited:
Almost fixed it in dosflash but now the problem is l-o-eras works fine but when dosflash tries to erase the drive it doesnt do anything, its been stuck on erasing for 5 minutes now although the computer hasnt crashed cos the cursors still jumping, any suggestions?

sorry for the double post but now i managed to flash the drive with iextreme and looks like its fully bricked now, doesnt show up in dosflash, jungleflasher, l-o-eras doesnt work on it either

At one point i managed to flash my hacked firmware onto the drive after it erased properly and everything with dosflash, plugged it into the xbox and it wasnt recognised and wont eject etc. Now when i try to connect it to the pc its not recognised with any program at all

ive done a few liteons and never had a problem

i read the key fine on the one ive just done and when i went to erase the flash it kept failing and now the drive wont even eject!

i managed to get the key off it though

is the drive itself fucked? doesnt even work in the 360 now and it never erased the flash

i think this might be a new revision? it says MT1319L on the chip on the board

is this drive fucked? it never even erased but i did get a key is the key real?

Last edited:
ive done a few liteons and never had a problem

i read the key fine on the one ive just done and when i went to erase the flash it kept failing and now the drive wont even eject!

i managed to get the key off it though

is the drive itself fucked? doesnt even work in the 360 now and it never erased the flash

i think this might be a new revision? it says MT1319L on the chip on the board

is this drive fucked? it never even erased but i did get a key is the key real?
I hope you didn't get this key mate.
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/posts/1579165/

Chookey

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Back