brand new unopened ps2 *slimline*

T

thommohawk

further to this thread http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/86805-brand_new_slim_ps2_what.html

its arrived, we hav'nt even broken the seal on it (will open and test if the buyer requires)

what can i say we all know what a ps2 is and what they look like.

its slimline and its brand new in the box.

looking for 80 plus p+p at lets say a tenner (may cost more to post but i'll cover it probably 18-19 pound like other consoles ive sent special delivery)

£90 total...it,ll be ebayed if not sold.

reduction of postage if you collect to 80 pounds...

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
you would be aswell ebaying it. its only a £7 saving on buying this online.

but i doubt you will get anywhere near that on ebay for it.

deedie said:
you would be aswell ebaying it. its only a £7 saving on buying this online.

but i doubt you will get anywhere near that on ebay for it.

yes buts its brand new.....you dont seem to be grasping this....its not been opened the security tag is in place its not seen daylight since the factory....what you want? me to give it away....not me...and it still is a saving and does that saving include postage? probably not. with the exception of amazons super saver delivery which is free over £15.

and im selling it for 80 quid the rest is for postage you show me where you see it for 87quid brand new...if you say there 96 your saving 19 quid off new price the rest covers post.so even if you compare to amazon who do free postage you still save on a new ps2.

some people dont sorry cant grasp that every item in a for sale section wont be second hand or half the price it should be.

still cheaper and quicker to buy this one if your after a brand new one. if if no one does i'll sell it elsewhere im in no rush to sell we got it for nothing but that doesnt mean im selling for nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
harveybham not even entertaining the offer.

and for the first poster

dont see why because its not from the shop i have to sell ridiculously priced its BRAND NEW....AS YOUD BUY IT FROM THE SHOP.....not seen daylight....if you dont want it please keep your posts out of here thankyou.

the saving made by buying your one is very very little...as there 99.99 in nearly everyshop and if people bother they can find them for cheaper....and yes brand new ...i dont think argos will sell a second hand one....also argos help you out a lot if it gets broken...mine which was a regular ps2 got broken and i was able to get a refund after 4 months....You simply cant offer the same service

You bosting about it being new wont get you many sales as people can easyly go buy a mint one off ebay for cheaper. I sold my one to a mate with 10 games box and it was mint with no scrathes hardly used with memory card and dvd remote....for the stupid price of £100. This was however a favor as he needed one quick and also this was about a year ago.

eerrr bosting or boasting even...am i boasting? you boast when you've achieved something not when you point out that a ps2 is brand new, i think you may need to find a new word for your statement, and as previously put if you dont want it then keep your posts out of here, this is for sales section not general chat. if it doesnt sell it doesnt sell, i dont need anyone telling me there opinions or facts on the matter.

certain other forums would have you warned and banned for this sort of intrusion in someone elses sale pitch.

if it aint for you then click back and go on to the next thread.

thankyou.

eerrr bosting or boasting even...am i boasting? you boast when you've achieved something not when you point out that a ps2 is brand new, i think you may need to find a new word for your statement, and as previously put if you dont want it then keep your posts out of here, this is for sales section not general chat. if it doesnt sell it doesnt sell, i dont need anyone telling me there opinions or facts on the matter.

certain other forums would have you warned and banned for this sort of intrusion in someone elses sale pitch.

if it aint for you then click back and go on to the next thread.

thankyou.

LOL, i liked that reply.

Is there no way you could drop the price abit more?

not unless you can collect.....every ones bleating on about the price...id only be getting 70 for it as the special delivery postage costs near on 20 quid, so im expected to let it go cheap because royal mail are rip off merchants... so unless its changed in the last day or so with the postage changes id be getting 70 for a new ps2, its not like i can send normal post either i sent a ps2 the other day and the difference in postage costs from normal to special was about 4 quid and thats not worth the risk..

so if you,ve got 70 quid and you can get it from leeds its anyones....

im in no rush to sell so i,ll put it in the free ads or the leeds cherry tree site...

thanks.

One question, that link you gave just takes me to dw front page. How did you get it for free? if you dont mind me asking?
cheers

probably not what your thinking lol....the other half won it from work in a world cup type rewards thing.......top prize was a lcd tv..second was vouchers...third was the ps2 which is what she won.... she had to wait a few weeks for them to get it and i believe all prizes where purchased from argos.

Back