Skybox F5s BoxNation?

MissOxyDon

Inactive User
Reaction score
Another little F5s problem.
A friend asked me to find out why his BoxNation channel will not work, all other channels work and his box has the updated firmware and latest channel list. He brought his box round to me, I plugged it into my broadband and reinstalled f/ware and ch/list again and it was fine, BoxNation came straight on. Yet when he's got home and plugged it back in he's getting "Invalid Channel"
His broadband suppler is Sly, mine is Vermin, I'm wondering if anyone would know if this would make a difference?
Thanks in advance :)

Another little F5s problem.
A friend asked me to find out why his BoxNation channel will not work, all other channels work and his box has the updated firmware and latest channel list. He brought his box round to me, I plugged it into my broadband and reinstalled f/ware and ch/list again and it was fine, BoxNation came straight on. Yet when he's got home and plugged it back in he's getting "Invalid Channel"
His broadband suppler is Sly, mine is Vermin, I'm wondering if anyone would know if this would make a difference?
Thanks in advance :)

try a new channel list https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/openbox-hd-receiver-450/403418-openbox-f5s-channel-list-2.html

Back