boxnation on dm500

anyone clearing box nation on Jade Pli??
can see it and rescanned for single channel but the fooker won't clear... yet clears fine on my dm 800se??

cccam alone doesnt clear boxnation, you need oscam i believe to unscramble it, maybe thats the problem!

cheers, can i instal it on jade pli? or do i need one of the different images suggested in previous threads??

BoxNation is clearing fine for me, running C14.6 and CCcam 2.2.1 to a CCcam server. Just a shame that I'm not a boxing fan...

Cheers- AL :)

How ya managing that then al, spill the beans, as my pli server running cccam certainly doesnt!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

doesn't the card at the server end need to be subscribed to boxnation?? it about an extra £10 a month i think?

edit
already mentioned... just read the whole thread properly.. sorry :)

Last edited:
Re: boxnation on dm500s

for the life off me ive tried every oscam and ccam 2.13 to get this workin i pay 4 a sub every moth but still wont work when i pet it in my sly box it clears no sweat so if any1 knows how to get this working right pleassssssssssssssssssssse let me no how you did it thanks lad hope some1 can get this workin

Last edited:
How ya managing that then al, spill the beans, as my pli server running cccam certainly doesnt!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

im running the same image and CCam and it dont clear on mine so he must have something else on there. :( keeping it quiet

ive tried ebery thing i eas able tooget box nation to work but the othernight instaed off hitting reboot i hit factory resart and now no matter what i do it wont work tried different images but still the same even went back to an old image that was working box nation must be something to do with the config in oscam

Back