boxkey and ird numbers

ct.kirk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Firend has a pace cable box that was modded but card went down in november like everyone else. since then he has lost the card which had the boxkey and ird number on it, how do i go about getting the boxkey and ird number without a card. does anyone no, thanks.

no he dont have the card you see, the donut through it out 4 some unknown reason. so theres no way to get hold of the numbers then?

well unless you can lifted the Atmel chips and read the Boxkey, he has a very nice door stop...........

take it thats not as easy as opening the box lol and having a look hehehe chears 4 the heads up

try looking under the box.. there should be something hand written under the box.. I know someone didnt have any number, but when he opened the box, the BK and IRD was written under the lid, inside the box..

try that and hope it works..

yeah i no, my box has the numbers hand writen but his is blank, i'll ask him to look inside tho, otherwise im stump with what he can do about it

take it thats not as easy as opening the box lol and having a look hehehe chears 4 the heads up

you could take the lid off and see if the number's are wrote on the insde of the box anywere....?....
but if he got it off a trader then you got no chance m8......

yeah i'll tell him to look but i cant see it being there. stupid 4 losing the card

I have same prolem with mine. Threw card away after everything went pear shaped in november, I know, I need slapping.

No numbers inside box except IRD.

Guess i need it re chipping?

Can Help

Firend has a pace cable box that was modded but card went down in november like everyone else. since then he has lost the card which had the boxkey and ird number on it, how do i go about getting the boxkey and ird number without a card. does anyone no, thanks.

YOU NEED TO JTAG IT ?

hi ,how hard is it to lift the atmels and read or can u reprogram them

Back