box down

Can Blade Trinity be manually updated by tuxbux commander?

I get to keys folder then select edit on keylist.txt but nothing happens? non of the options seem to work.

Is it the image or am I missing something?

Works fine.
Blue button - tux commander (I beleive it's number 4 on this image) the hightight the Keylist.txt file which you said you can get to.
Then press '4' for edit. Press 'OK' on the line you want to edit, move the cursor (left and right on the remote) over the character you want to change and use up and down on teh remote to change to what you want. Press 'OK' to finish the edit and then 'home', you'll be asked to save, press 'red' to save, then press 'home' again and 'red' twice and you're done. Then reboot for the changes to take.

Hi All,

Need some advice please.

I’ve tried updating my keys on Blade Quad manually for the last couple of days, no joy.

- My Kelist.txt on the box seems to have 3 keys: 01, 00, 01 – Do I delete one of the 01 keys?

- When I manually change the keys with the remote do I need to change the date on the right hand side as well?

- Also, once I have changed keylist.txt and rebooted the dbox I get the message
“Move Keylist.txt to /bin/ ?”

With the options OK, Cancel & Hidden – Which one do I coose?
Please note I only get that message when I go into Tuxbox commander to check that the new keys were saved OK.

Any help would be very much appreciated!!

Many Thanks!!

- My Kelist.txt on the box seems to have 3 keys: 01, 00, 01 – Do I delete one of the 01 keys?

Yes, just have one of each in there.

- When I manually change the keys with the remote do I need to change the date on the right hand side as well?

No, the stuff after the ; doesn't matter what it is.

With the options OK, Cancel & Hidden – Which one do I coose?
Please note I only get that message when I go into Tuxbox commander to check that the new keys were saved OK.

That is because you have the file as 755, it should be set to 644. When you go to check it's trying to run the file, you simply need it there to be write/readable that's it.

hi,

can't getkeymaster to run on my mac can someone pls pm me pure n!l keys pls
thanks in advance

Thanks for that cdh555, just one thing

Where do I go to change the file from 755 to 644?

Many Thanks

MAnaged to get it all sorted now.. Anyone know whats going on with D1scovery Realtime? It stopped working before the key change and now still doesnt work?

look in the cable files section on this forum, the program is there.

I'm afraid that I still can't find it. I've got the keymaster programme and used that fine. safejase seemed to be referring to a programme that gets the keys and emails them over automatically. The copy of keymaster I have doesn't seem to do that.

Thanks for any help.

Rolled 3 times since 17.00, anyone had the same problem? bradford area tw

Last edited:
yeah ive had three today in wigan and they just gone again mate waiting on new codes to update if anyone has them for TW can they pm me please

getting it done tomoz mate im not very comp lit and wouldnt have a clue where to start so my mates going to do it all for me cost me a few pints no doubt lol im not in a rush i dont mind putting them in manually

i've aplied the au fix but the keys have changed three times in so many hours, i put key in then it lasts for about 10 mins, then i have to wait for keymaster for the new one.

i've aplied the au fix but the keys have changed three times in so many hours, i put key in then it lasts for about 10 mins, then i have to wait for keymaster for the new one.

If you have applied the AU fix you should not need to enter codes manually.

think freestyle is on about the new fix that has just been created and you are on about the auto update that stops the box from self updating the keys where you change the 01 to 00 in CAMFD_cfg

the au fix is change au 01 to 00, i've done that, not had a prob since friday but the keys have changed on key master three or four times since 17.00, just put new 1 in, still on now but erlier box just froze an could not get any other channel but free ones, if u think i'm doing anything else wrong could yo let me know.

cheers mate.

Didn't kmow about a new fix, could some1 please help and let me know were i can find out, cheers

the au fix is change au 01 to 00, i've done that, not had a prob since friday but the keys have changed on key master three or four times since 17.00, just put new 1 in, still on now but erlier box just froze an could not get any other channel but free ones, if u think i'm doing anything else wrong could yo let me know.

cheers mate.

No! the fix that was posted yesterday is what I am talking about. FTP the fix to your box turn your AU back on and you should not need to input manually.

Didn't kmow about a new fix, could some1 please help and let me know were i can find out, cheers

LOL...maybe look thru the first 10 threads in this forum,and your box will be runnin in no time

Back