Box channels not working...

dee19867 said:

try this in the ex eep of your atmega m8 {its a tw r10 image saved as bin}

open the image in nagra edit as a r10--------edit in your ird/bk, dont touch anything else, --save the image as bin then write it to your card
put the twtoxic7b in the flash

Last edited:
dont you think there could be somehting wrong with the box????

becuase bbc1 would come on the boxwith out card, right???

i tried even a funcard and i still dont get the other channels listed above.

Note that some of the channels i got are not on t/w freeview package so the card must have programmed correctly...

ok i will try 2moro as my friend is borrowing my card programmer.

more than likely it is the box m8, {but acording to you the freq and signal levels are spot on}----normaly its a freq problem

what does it say in the e/menu for "agc combined" on page12

acg conbined on pg 12 flicks through between 370 and 371.

Yep i changed the tuner but sitll the same...

agc looks ok m8 {the tuner you replaced is were you cut the t/back}-- the 1 you might need to replace is solderd to the mainboard

ohhh :(

well ill leave it as it is, as i dont want to mess the box up more...

Sounds like the wrong net id to me I had the same problem once with a 1000 box

wrong net id??? im double checked and all is right... even so, wouldnt channels like BBC1 come??? Plus i get forgein language channels which only come with a programmed card...

dee19867 said:
wrong net id??? im double checked and all is right... even so, wouldnt channels like BBC1 come??? Plus i get forgein language channels which only come with a programmed card...

where i live there are 2 net ids 41046 and 41056 if i put 41056 in i get loads of channels missing bbc pus loads more missing usally when the wrong net id is put in it works but a load of channels are missing just a thought mate took me ages to get my head round it , also if you can get itv make sure its you local tv when the news comes on when i was putting the wrong net id in i was getting london news and i live in the midlands :Cheers:

hi there, hnope net id is correct, as i have 2 boxes and one works fine and the other doesnt. Both have my local netid for my area.

dee19867 said:
hi there, hnope net id is correct, as i have 2 boxes and one works fine and the other doesnt. Both have my local netid for my area.

No idea then mate must be the box

Back