Bouquets will not save

sh0t2bts

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi I have just installed Gav's Updated NexGen image and are having problems with the Bouquets, I have made changed to the channel order using the remote but the changed do not save.

I when in through http://Dbox and when I clicked "Firtig" I get page can not be displayed.

I resorted to copying in the file from my Dbox to my pc to edit in wordpad but all that is in there is this:-
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<zapit>
</zapit>

Any idea's how to fix this?

Cheers

Sh0t2bts

phezo

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Try checking your bouquet file attributes, mine are set too CHMOD 644.. it worth a try )

firefox1965

Inactive User
Reaction score
Try using bouquet wizard,run programme, connect box to pc, import files to pc, use bouquet wizard to put channels in the bouquets you have made , export back to box and you now have your custom made bouquets

bbhs

Inactive User
Reaction score
sh0t2bts said:
Hi I have just installed Gav's Updated NexGen image and are having problems with the Bouquets, I have made changed to the channel order using the remote but the changed do not save.

I when in through http://Dbox and when I clicked "Firtig" I get page can not be displayed.

I resorted to copying in the file from my Dbox to my pc to edit in wordpad but all that is in there is this:-
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<zapit>
</zapit>

Any idea's how to fix this?

Cheers

Sh0t2bts
I scan with Overwrite if I want a Alphabetical channel listing and this method does not allow you to move channels
or edit the Bouquets later.
Are you sure you did not scan with the Overwrite enabled - just a thought !!

zaf786

DW Member +
Reaction score
hi when you create a bouquets or add some channels to bouquets always use save setting...:Kickassro

TEST