bootlogo

FTP into /usr/share/

You will see the current bootlogo.mvi.

All you need to do is over write that by ftp transfer with your new one and reboot.

Are you talking about the logo shown when the box boots up or the logo when enigma2 starts up?

Please answer the question being asked. There is a logo shown as soon as box switches on, there is another logo when enigma2 starts. Which one are you talking about?

Each image has a different logo. I'm talking about the black logo that comes before enigma2 starts. Open ATV 6.4

If you are not talking about the manufacturer splash logo and you are talking about the backdrop as Enigma2 starts.
(I asked you more than once to confirm what you were talking about)

Use this program (Dream Logo Generator):
Dreambox Logo Creator

You wrote 7 options. One of them is option show. The first option is alternative numbring mode show
I didn't write seven options. I only wrote about two options
1. Manufacturer bootlogo. This is as soon as box boots
2. Backdrop as Enigma2 starts.

Are you reading the correct section? I reproduce it below for you. If it is not clear, you need to say what you are not understanding so we can reword/clarify it for you.

Restore Splash screen for Factory bootlogo

The file that can be found at the forum (see below) will place the original factory bootlogo back on your receiver. The content of the file needs to be placed on a USB pen drive. The file contains splash screens for the models: duo2, solo2, solo4k, solose, ultimo, ultimo4k, vuduo4k, uno, uno4k, uno4kse, zero, zero4k and the Duo 4K SE You do not have to pick one of the bootlogo's, your receiver selects only the file that must be needed.

So the following steps must be taken:

1. place the content of the zip file on the USB pendrive
  2. reboot your receiver
  3. flash the 'image' (this will take a few seconds)
  4. when the flash is completed, remove the USB pendrive
  5. restart your receiver

duo2, solo2, solo4k, solose, ultimo, ultimo4k, vuduo4k, uno, uno4k, uno4kse, zero and the Duo 4K SE

Note: for some reason Vu+ changed the name of the splash file introducing the Vu Duo 4K SE from splash_cfe_auto.bin to splash_auto.bin

Attachments

• vuplus.rar
    367.3 KB · Views: 1
Back