Boogie.PAL.Wii-SPLiT

Hmm tried the mic today and it dont work , or it has something to do with not getting a system update when first playing this game .

If i go into the karaoke menu and click ok it just keeps askin for me to insert mic tried in both ports but nothing :( or have i missed something ?

singstar mic's dont work m8

timekeeper .... did u accept the update when u loaded the game m8 ?
as long as u got the latest firmware its fine m8

I took the update and all is well ;)

I had run the update from the usa metroid prime as i already had the duplicate channels from running pokemon , so i didnt get an update when I first ran boogie , so im guessing that this is the problem .

or can someone confirm if they plug this mic into a pc does it get recognised as mine didnt , was the only way i could think of testing it lol

Lets hope it work with [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/High-School-Musical-Microphone-Wii/dp/B000SO9G9Y"]this[/ame]

Lots of cuddles when i download this for my little girl. Even though it will drive me mad. I'm already sick of 'ABC', and 'dontcha'.

All signs point to yes. Seen loads of sources that say it come bundled with 'logitech' microphone.

can anyonel let me know if there are any mics available on ebay that work? if possible can you post the link or item number, thanks

Hi,

I don't have a mic yet, but looking for one at the request of my daughter!

Anyway as a test - I put the iso through wii brick blocker and recorded the disk and tested it on my "wiifree" console running the older 2.2e (?) firmware.

Although the disk was recognised in the menu on prssing start the screen goes black and hangs. Could this be due WBB and/or the older firmware? or more likely just a bad burn??

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Hi,

I don't have a mic yet, but looking for one at the request of my daughter!

Anyway as a test - I put the iso through wii brick blocker and recorded the disk and tested it on my "wiifree" console running the older 2.2e (?) firmware.

Although the disk was recognised in the menu on prssing start the screen goes black and hangs. Could this be due WBB and/or the older firmware? or more likely just a bad burn??

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

There is no need to use brickblocker on a pal game .

You need the latest firmware for this to run thats why you are getting a black screen when trying to load , so re burn without brickblocker on it and let the update run , this is providing you are trying the pal game .

Oh yeah if your machine is online then just to a system update and the disk you have already burnt will run .

Last edited:
Ok cheers - I'll give it a go. Guess I just didn't want to risk the firmware update on my daughter favourite toy!

I'll post any feedback ref the update.

Thanks

Could some please lend me a 'cough cough' copy of this game. I've had my microphone 3 days now and my download on BT still says 4 days leftafter a week on constant downloading. Talk about ear ache from the kids, lol

Got same version as above, stripped update with bricker tool. Game shows in meny then just hangs on blank screen when trying to load. Burnt at x4 with verbs using cloneCD ?

Anyone else got this prob, this is my first out of 60+ ???

Got same version as above, stripped update with bricker tool. Game shows in meny then just hangs on blank screen when trying to load. Burnt at x4 with verbs using cloneCD ?

Anyone else got this prob, this is my first out of 60+ ???

No need to have used brickblocker on a pal game on a pal machine .

You need firmware 3.0E for this game to run , so either update over the internet or just burn the disk again without brickblockering the image .

i had to burn this game twice fiist one didnt work(16x) and not good disks .
got verb disks ran 4x and it went ok .
second high karaoke score on grease 1st time but wife says she beat it but offshore just now.
good exercise game.lol

Have deleted original so only got stripped version of game. My Wii is updated to 3.0E ??

you probably need to redownload original then.

Poss brickblocker error.

usb mic and getondamic game

Hi anyone still looking for a mic I have a spare one with the playstation game geton the mic coming next week will sell it for the price i paid for it £11.98 including post and packing Pm me first come first to get it.

this is because I ordered one and when it hadn't arrived I asked for another one to be sent out and the seller has done so.

ps if nobody needs one I can return freepost to seller
edogg

Last edited:
Back