Boogie.PAL.Wii-SPLiT

can anyone link to the mic ? cheap ;)

none left now lol soon went

none left now lol soon went

you didnt check his other items he has 8 more, but for some reason there 2 quid more than the first ad.

Item number: removed as the seller is an asshat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive read in more than 1 place that these work and on Boogie it asks for logitec mic
not 100% though until someone here confirms

taken from the torrent site I downloaded it from
logictech ps2 mic confirmed working with this thanks for the up
theres a mic on ebay uk comes with ps2 game called get on da mic for £6.99

Last edited:
i lifted this from a wii forum

Just to confirm mic arrived today, the PS2 Logitech Mic works perfect with the wii.

I can also confirm that the PS2 Logitech mic for karaoke revolution works

Eidos "Get on Da Mic" microphone confirmed working. Made by Logitech and looks exactly like the mic I bought with Karaoke Revolution presents American Idol.

(the eidos mic is identical to the one in the auction but has eidos printed on it instead of logitech)

Just bought one from ebay.

Will test when it arrives.

Thanks for the link. :)

i wouldnt buy from that (i'll use a US term) asshat, i asked him a normal question as to the price hike, he banned me from bidding on any of his items and sent me a shitty email, saying he would put them up evem more if they sell and basicaly to f off,

charming eh? and that for asking about the price increase, if his attitude is anything to go by i wouldnt buy of him as if you get a problem you will be greeted with his attitude.

my advice find one elsewhere.

i wouldnt buy from that (i'll use a US term) asshat, i asked him a normal question as to the price hike, he banned me from bidding on any of his items and sent me a shitty email, saying he would put them up evem more if they sell and basicaly to f off,

charming eh? and that for asking about the price increase, if his attitude is anything to go by i wouldnt buy of him as if you get a problem you will be greeted with his attitude.

my advice find one elsewhere.

Too late m8, ordered one off him this morning 1st thing, will see how long it takes to get here

his feedback aint bad at all...99.8% Positive (4982)

Im happy to buy from him,to be honest if u could make a couple more quid Im sure u would ;)

yeah i would too, but thats not in question, i sent him a normal email enquiring and he went all ape shit, you,ll prob get them but what im saying is if you have a problem i wouldnt expect too much of him if thats the way he reacts to people.

my mic arrived yeserday, works fine too!

yeah works just fine
had a little karaoke session the other night,man I was terrible lol

Back