Boogie.PAL.Wii-SPLiT

what about the mic though? can one be bought or can you buy usb ones?

asks to update once in console, is it safe to do so?

i am on 3.0E at the minute.

I never got an update warning with it hmmmm

And to answer the mic question , it can be played without one .

So the game can be played WITHOUT a mic then? But aint that like half the game missing?

Im sure I read u can use the ps2 mic Ill try and let u know if no one else posts before ;)

What about the Gamecube mic that you get with the Mario Party 6 and 7? Or will that not work on the Wii side of things?

ok I got an update come up went to update and then got a message saying
(please see attachment )

Last edited:
i took the update, nothing happened, and game booted fine.

see my post above in this thread.

u didnt say nothing about modified wiis though,Ive never had that wording in an update before

The warning about modded wii appears once you have updated to 3.0E

Strange i never got this warning , maybe its got something to do with me using the metroid update the other day .

so this is safe to do ? even though I got the modded wii warning

yeah it safe m8. its just a warning that will prob come up every update from now on. just nintendo covering themselves if say a us update bricks a pal wii..

sorry m8, yeah i missed that bit out.

i updated fine, and so has my m8.

Purity, have you updated yet m8?

Not updated with Boogie yet, but I was on 3.0E and updated with Metroid Prime 3 yesterday. Got the message about the update damaging modified Wiis. The update didn't alter the firmware. Game and machine working fine, bearing in mind that I already had the double channels problem from an earlier update, so wasn't worried about the Metroid NTSC update.

I will try the Boogie update when the download finishes :)

Updated fine :) but PS2 mic dont work,it asks for logitec mic

Not updated with Boogie yet, but I was on 3.0E and updated with Metroid Prime 3 yesterday. Got the message about the update damaging modified Wiis. The update didn't alter the firmware. Game and machine working fine, bearing in mind that I already had the double channels problem from an earlier update, so wasn't worried about the Metroid NTSC update.

I will try the Boogie update when the download finishes :)

Have now tried Boogie. It didn't ask me to do an update, so I assume this is because I did the Metroid Prime NTSC update a few days a go.

,it asks for logitec mic

Do you think this one will work with game?

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-980186-0914-USB-Desktop-Microphone/dp/B0000ATCOR/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/203-5824452-1790300?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1188590950&sr=8-1[/ame]

Back