@ bobi

so you believe a member(s) with low post counts and if you look back through the post history you can see like to stir up trouble
over Mods and Admin
what a joke ....very disappointing :shakeshead:

quite a few new members, who have been VERY opinionated have suddenly decided to leave, im sure theyll be missed, as well as a few longer standing members, which is a shame, but now maybe we can get back to DWs unique normality

There's no way the staff would compromise their integrity by passing on people's ip addresses . End of story as far as i am concerned.

But what i do find amusing is the way some people think its ok to steal cable etc (nobody calling the police on that one) but as soon as they get a bee in their bonnet about something else, which they have absolutely no proof of by the way it's quick get the boys in blue around!

@rat & @evastar

Have a word with digi via PM he'll explain
and to stop all the panic leaving edit the posts

I got mine deleted to stop anymisunderstanding by outsiders, vbulletin is secure and safe, all you need is a rogue

but I am now happy this site is safe and secure.
Now I'm Off To Watch F1 ciao

Psst: Eva I dont do that stuff you talk of, i'm not allowed to

Last edited:
Phew!

What a week this has been.

Things will be back to normal in a day or two.

That's ok Coach, i don't need to ask Digi anything, the mods and admin here don't have to explain themselves to me.

so you believe a member(s) with low post counts and if you look back through the post history you can see like to stir up trouble
over Mods and Admin
what a joke ....very disappointing :shakeshead:

A good forum actually cares about its members however I guess now I see I do not fit in here at all. I have checked my post history and none of my posts were there stirring up trouble as you put it......I actually wanted all the slagging to stop.

However if there are now mods/admin joining in and making accusations then it is time to leave and as for mod Bronto's post "bye bye close the door etc......... its a fact that I have not visited ***** for some time as this was my preferred site for info........Good luck to the site and the true members here.

A good forum actually cares about its members however I guess now I see I do not fit in here at all. I have checked my post history and none of my posts were there stirring up trouble as you put it......I actually wanted all the slagging to stop.

However if there are now mods/admin joining in and making accusations then it is time to leave and as for mod Bronto's post "bye bye close the door etc......... its a fact that I have not visited ***** for some time as this was my preferred site for info........Good luck to the site and the true members here.

Thats why this one is flushing out the shite m8 because it does care about its members

??? I didn't mean you look back through your post history lol
I meant look back at the people spreading the rumours :)

what I meant about you is you shouldn't believe those kinda people :)

Will you please stop harping on mate, just get the info you need and go then. You will be back just like me an others when you realise there's not many forums out there where users/mods/admin alike can say whats on there mind. Yes that's what makes this forum unique everyone has an opinion and as long as you don't overstep the mark you can voice it at anytime.

Si

I regret that my being a member here is something that can no longer continue there is so much mistrust here. Allegations are being made left,right and centre some are petty imo. others are extremely serious (privacy laws being broken) my god.

Even though I do not post as much as some here I do enjoy the discussions of people over coming obstacles, be them technical or other.

I believe being a member here is privilege, not a right, for a forum to work you need rules of what is and is not acceptable and in this past month in my view some of them have been bent if not broken. The mods here and admin have tried to keep this forum in order, they have tried to be balanced in their actions (a thankless task and some what never ending. imo.) So I say thanks to those individuals.

I do hope that this forum will get this mess sorted one day and I hope that in time I will be able to come back, but as things stand, instead off offering a place to enjoy the discussion's of the continually evolving Home Satellite industry. It now leaves a bitter taste..............

Where the hell are you people coming from,,planet Troll or something.
You have been here 5min with 30+ posts,,most of which were utter shit yet your one helluva critic.
In one of your first post you slagged of the site you came from as they didn't help you enough and when you introduced yourself you replied to your own thread because we forgot to lay the red carpet out..

Then out comes this big drama queen statement about leaving and hoping to return one day when us silly wee kids get our act together.
Please dont go as we really need another leeching troll on DW.
Shut the fuckin door behind you and go stick your head in the oven ya rocket...

Where the hell are you people coming from,,planet Troll or something.
You have been here 5min with 30+ posts,,most of which were utter shit yet your one helluva critic.
In one of your first post you slagged of the site you came from as they didn't help you enough and when you introduced yourself you replied to your own thread because we forgot to lay the red carpet out..

Then out comes this big drama queen statement about leaving and hoping to return one day when us silly wee kids get our act together.
Please dont go as we really need another leeching troll on DW.
Shut the fuckin door behind you and go stick your head in the oven ya rocket...

stop sitting on the fence you mamby pamby liberal :)

I think its about time for a clearout its going to take a few more bans to sort this mess out.

stop sitting on the fence you mamby pamby liberal :)

A was watchin Dr Dennis Leary,,we should use this as a standard reply to our new trolls.lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAVoQfoU0dQ]YouTube - STFU - Dennis Leary[/ame]

anyone tried this one ;)

418stzyOJaL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

jeez hoppy m8 you managed to find some dennis leary material that wasn't directly stolen from bill.

:Clap:

;)

Aye thats all a could find that wisnae warmed up Hicks.

Back