BLoody petrol prices to halt / rise

iam jelous of no c*nt, never have been never will be.

And no one has even touched on the child benefit thing i says ?? if we took all child benefits from all familys that earn over a certain limit, say for example a few grand a week and or especially higher wage brackets, that would produce enough funding to give the needy dole/disabled/sick/pensioners loads of money to burn like as much fuel as they like to keep warm/cook/light in winter and for the same class of people to not pay any council tax at all.
I cant remember if it was earlier in this thread or another thread, i says, i wasnt sure of the exact figures, but you do realise that an adult on basic unemployment benefit gets something like £50 per week to live on, YES, 50quid, come on man, have any of you even dreamed about how it would be trying to survive on £50 per week ?? I bet not.
Gas/electricty/tv licence/council tax(after rebate), food, travel, clothes, etc etc etc, ohhhh man, it sounds painfull......

And I have already said that benefits are a safety net for those that need it, I don't set the fekkin rate of benefits, go see you mp.

I have no idea what it would be like to live on £50 and hopefully never will, I sympathise with them if they are truely needy and not fraudsters but I pay 20% tax and do my bit.

btw..as for your child benefit scheme, suppose it would depend on what limit was set. There is also family tax credit which those in need get and only if you earn less than a certain amount.

I see you avoided my question as to where exactly I said all those on benefits are fraudster cheats....would that be because I never said it in the 1st place.

I see you avoided my question as to where exactly I said all those on benefits are fraudster cheats....would that be because I never said it in the 1st place.

Well, if you didnt say it you didnt say it, lol, no big deal, watch perliment on telly everyday and see how many times they say that one an other says this and that.

So anyway, back to the subject now.

Well, if you didnt say it you didnt say it, lol, no big deal, watch perliment on telly everyday and see how many times they say that one an other says this and that.

So anyway, back to the subject now.

But it is a big deal, you stated I said something which I didnt say. You know as well as I do that some people do not read threads from the start and if they had read this one from your post then they would think I was calling all people on benefits fraudster cheats which I did not say.

If I misquoted you I am sure you would would let me know about it....would you not ???

But it is a big deal, you stated I said something which I didnt say. You know as well as I do that some people do not read threads from the start and if they had read this one from your post then they would think I was calling all people on benefits fraudster cheats which I did not say.

If I misquoted you I am sure you would would let me know about it....would you not ???

yep, sure would, but i wouldnt go on and on about it mate, what you wanting ? an apoligy ?? LOL, keep waiting, lmao, or keep talking about this, i dont mind.

yep, sure would, but i wouldnt go on and on about it mate, what you wanting ? an apoligy ?? LOL, keep waiting, lmao, or keep talking about this, i dont mind.

I would have had the decency to offer an apology but it doesnt matter, I am not the type to report posts and get people banned, unlike some.

I would have had the decency to offer an apology but it doesnt matter, I am not the type to report posts and get people banned, unlike some.

yea terrible people them arent they.

this is what stops people posting, or when a thread starts to get abusive then closed. MOST of the time anyway.

Its already been stated twice that petrol was almost 10p cheaper when the price of crude was the same as it is now a year back...so how is that Opec being greedy, they are getting $61 a barrel as they were a year ago but the forecourts are getting 10p more. Government never put tax on fuel so the 10p is being made by the retailers m8.

opec are being greedy on the fact they cut production to slow/stop the drop in fuel price..... GREEDY simple as that.

Dont forget the price of crude now is not what the retailers brought it at, takes around 4-6 weeks to hit the pump price so what you say above is quite irrelevant dont ya think. OPEC cut production purely to stop the price lowering anymore and hitting them in the pocket anymore, after all the saudi's have alloy audis to buy ffs.

opec are being greedy on the fact they cut production to slow/stop the drop in fuel price..... GREEDY simple as that.

Dont forget the price of crude now is not what the retailers brought it at, takes around 4-6 weeks to hit the pump price so what you say above is quite irrelevant dont ya think. OPEC cut production purely to stop the price lowering anymore and hitting them in the pocket anymore, after all the saudi's have alloy audis to buy ffs.

yes I agree with the fact that it takes time because they trade in oil futures but why then are the retailers stopping the reductions...the price of crude dropped $3 after Opec said they would reduce production but yet the retailers have even raised the price of heating oil by £10 on 900 litres just because they said that...what happened to the 4- 6 weeks there.

Its an easy option to blame Opec, even though the price has more than halved they get the blame for trying to protect their members profits. Would any other buisness keep producing the same amount of product if it halved in price...somehow I don't think so.

yes I agree with the fact that it takes time because they trade in oil futures but why then are the retailers stopping the reductions...the price of crude dropped $3 after Opec said they would reduce production but yet the retailers have even raised the price of heating oil by £10 on 900 litres just because they said that...what happened to the 4- 6 weeks there.

Its an easy option to blame Opec, even though the price has more than halved they get the blame for trying to protect their members profits. Would an other busness keep producing the same amount of product if it halved in price...somehow I don't think so.

its a one way field when the prices go up, ya not realized that yet lol !

other business dont produce anything near what is in demand here, just because the price has dropped does not mean demand will... what about the people like myself that could not use my car as much because I could not afford the extra 40-50ppl.... I will not put abit more fuel in, and use the car more... ok not spending as much as it would of cost when prices were high, BUT still using MORE fuel than I would of done. Plenty of forecourts around here are shut coz they have no fuel this weekend.

Surely people realize that it`s the government who`s raping you over prices at the pumps,and they do feck all for it.

Surely people realize that it`s the government who`s raping you over prices at the pumps,and they do feck all for it.

yea dont disagree there mate, but opec stopping the price lowering by doing what they have done aint gonna help anyone but them.

The goverment aint gonna do anything to lower tax on fuel now, all they will do and id bet my life on it is raise tax on it as soon as they can.

Nice one dave m8, someone who sees where the problem is.

@rs...you have seen the current problem with world finance etc etc. that means there will be less demand for oil, thats a given m8. Do you not think I use fuel aswell but I dont see why Opec can be blamed for everything, they price drops when there is more than enough to do and rises when there is short supply, the price is dropping like a fekking stone, its dropping quicker than it was rising, it took months if not a year to rise but dropped it weeks.

I dont blame Opec, as much as I would like to, they are trying to protect their members.

I don't think they can rise the fuel duty, it would be the nail in their coffin, they are almost already fekked for the next election so can they risk your votes anymore by raising fuel duty

They lost my vote a long time ago,but yes you have a good point there,but nothing would surprise me with this shower.
I don't think they can rise the fuel duty, it would be the nail in their coffin, they are almost already fekked for the next election so can they risk your votes anymore by raising fuel duty

They know they are fooked for the next election, so what they got to lose ?

Back