bloody ebay

yogie

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ebay is a joke I sold an item on ebay around 3 weeks ago for £600. The person who won auction made no contact with me to collect item. I sent numerous emails to him to pay which he completly ignored. I started a claim against him with ebay to get my seller fees refunded which was £41 these were refunded to me ok. The person who won auction has now left me negative feedback saying item was rubbish. He never paid never viewed item so these claims are all false. I contacted ebay to get the negative feedback removed but they have refused to saying they have reviewed this and wont remove negative. I have been a member on ebay for over 10yrs and have never had any negative before. I honestly fell like closing my ebay account.

I know it's a wounder m8 but don't bite ya nose off to spite ya face you must have earned lots of money but hey what's one negative going to do to you keep selling m8 he must be a idiot anyways but there is always one don't worry about it

Call them and demand they remove it, they can clearly see the buyer did not complete the sale... therefore has no right to leave fb !

Ebay is a joke I sold an item on ebay around 3 weeks ago for £600. The person who won auction made no contact with me to collect item. I sent numerous emails to him to pay which he completly ignored. I started a claim against him with ebay to get my seller fees refunded which was £41 these were refunded to me ok. The person who won auction has now left me negative feedback saying item was rubbish. He never paid never viewed item so these claims are all false. I contacted ebay to get the negative feedback removed but they have refused to saying they have reviewed this and wont remove negative. I have been a member on ebay for over 10yrs and have never had any negative before. I honestly fell like closing my ebay account.

All you need to do is request the removal of the negative feedback you have received, explaining that the buyer never paid for the item and refer them to the unpaid item dispute you raised. eBay will look at the facts of the case and remove the feedback for you. Be clear and concise and it will be removed. Start by going here.

Regards

Liam

I've already contacted eBay here's
What they sent back "Hello,

Thank you for your email and I understand you're unhappy with the*
Feedback you've received". It can be quite*
frustrating to get negative Feedback when you feel it's undeserved.

After reviewing the feedback you received, we verified that it doesn't*
meet any of the criteria for removal; therefore we will not be able to*
remove the Feedback.*

You can find the details about the eBay Feedback Removal policy here:*

1.Contact your trading partner and see if you can come to an agreement*
where they will revise their Feedback*

For more information on Feedback revision please use the link below.

How sellers can request Feedback revisions from buyers

2.If you'd like the comment removed because you believe that it's*
Defamatory, complete the Notice of False and Defamatory content. Bear in
mind that only the comment will be removed not the rating, the rating*
will remain on your feedback profile.

Furthermore, I suggest you email the bidder involved, clearly stating*
that you will not accept their bids in the future.

Back