Bloody AQuote

Spudchops

Inactive User
Reaction score
Got a two bike insurance policy with them and sold one of the bikes so wanted to take one off. They wanna charge me 42quid to do it.

I said to her then leave the bloody thing on there and she said it is an offence to insure a vehicle twice.

She is gonna phone me back in a while cos I asked for another quote and I am gonna tell her that Im not gonna sell the bike and to leave it on there. Even though its already sold.. What I wanna know know is illegal or not how they gonna find out.

bloody thieving gits all of them insureres bankers :BLOBBY:

Update:

She just rang me back and they wont insure me on the bike I asked for a new quote for as I dont have enough no claims. I asked her if I could cancel my insurance then and she said I would get £50 refund from the underwritter of which they would get £6 from their percentage cut plus a further £25 as an admin fee leaving £18. In their smallprint refunds under £50 are not given so t hey would keep the fecking lot.

I told her I have cancelled the sale of my other bike and to leave insurance as is.

Never ever use AQuote

Yeah but 42 quid to take a bike off. It was only a single policy to start then added another bike and it cost nothing.

Seems a bit backwards to me

i had to pay 25 quid on my motor insurance when i changed the alloys and charged again when i changed my reg on another occasion.

you think thats backward, i had a renewal quote this year but i missed the renewal quote by a day so i asked them to give me another quote. they said they cant insure me because of the vehicle i had and the age i am. wtf lol

so went elsewhere

Back