bloody amazon

Grimeire

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I rarely use amazon but anytime i do its not a good experience.

went to buy a firestick at the reduced price since i have prime and then i go to check out and its £49.99.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There support is useless as always

How the heck is this company worth as much as it is.

If you have ordered 2 today any more will be at normal price

Have managed to get a cube for £60 and have 2 x 4k sticks on order for £27 each, didn't have any bother ordering

Your lucky i can only think of 1 thing out of about 20 in the last year i did not have issues with.

Been on with support for the last 45 minutes and they dont know why either. I give up

The only time I've had bother with them is when I changed my e-mail address, quick phone call sorted that out, no probs apart from that

Attachments

• 2021-06-21_18-02-34.jpg
    2021-06-21_18-02-34.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 2021-06-21_18-01-07.jpg
    2021-06-21_18-01-07.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 5
Discount is not applied until just as you are about to pay

Never had a problem with Amazon. Spent a small fortune with them since this Covid crisis.
They gave me a £10 voucher to be used on Prime day so I ordered a Ring Video doorbell and the mains adapter for it. Came to £45 with my voucher.
Still fitting out my new shed/workshop so going to try the Ring to inform me when someone is at my door. If no good I am going to have to install CCTV.

Is the cube better then the firestick 4k?..was thinking of upgrading..

Ordered it ....then thought about it...dont really use firestick gor anything else other then iptv so would have done the same with firecube..so I cancelled the order..🙄

I went to order one or 2 and got the finger area restriction lol

Back