Blade Trinity V2 IMAGE Feedback

When trying to control the box from PC it takes forever to change channel. Because of the length of time the PID's fail to update quickly enough and can't watch the stream.

Is there some sort of setting you need or fix?

Thanks mate like the look and feel of this image and it seems to have solved a problem i had with a nokia box that kept going out of sync nice work mate well appreciated

I have just installed this image after the previous Blade image. I sucessfully installed the previous image and scanned channels. Worked for 2 weeks and then one day the channels were gone (message 'channel not found').
I tried scanning and no channels were found.

So ive reinstalled the new Blade image and now when scanning no channels are found again.
What could be the problem?

I have installed this image but having problems do i have to add any files to this image or just scan??

I have installed this image but having problems do i have to add any files to this image or just scan??

No files need added, just press blue button and set your location and after the reboot, go and scan. Also you could try changing the Cams or ucodes which you can access in the settings page.

No files need added, just press blue button and set your location and after the reboot, go and scan. Also you could try changing the Cams or ucodes which you can access in the settings page.

THanks it was the cam and ucodes, will hav a play with that now

GREAT WORK SIR :emotions1
IMG works great here in Southampton, picture quality seems a little down compared to your last IMG, but still has a good picture.

The best bit is DIRECT RECORD and PLAYBACK seem to work amazingly

THANKYOU
JASON

working great here in limerick at the moment,gbox doesnt work for a lot of channels personally find evocamd and 1a works best for me,keep up the great work

L: shocked2king good just loaded the image, box rebooted and is running no scan no nothing, (had to do the usual scan to get all the channels once i found some were missing) just set network up and play back from pc is fast clear no stutter. will see how it goes and let you know later:eater:.

Last edited:
Nelly are you streming to your PC? What are you using Yweb or something else, do you get sound on all channels via your PC?

Cheers

Hi thanks for a great image running fine i would like to know how to add a clock on tv screen with this image if possibble***

Nelly are you streming to your PC? What are you using Yweb or something else, do you get sound on all channels via your PC?

Cheers

Hi fairly new to all this my self but as always you need to have vlc set up on your pc (0.86 from this web site) i set mine to auto load on pc start up again some kind person has posted on here how to, also guides are available on this site about user settings, you need to set up the pc and the dbox to look for the right port and address, mine is set up via a network but as long as you set the address correct its a doddle same for transfering images, the guides tell you to only have the box connected to your pc but using easy 123dbox i have no problem over my network transfering images, finally this image is the best for streaming that i have tried.

Hi. Does this image support hdd at all? Can I make the assumption that if image descriptions dont mention they have hdd support that they don't?

Thanks.
JOhn.

put v2 on brothering laws nokia dbox2 & it works great, useing gbox & vortex not try any other cams or codes. if it works dont fix it. thanks for a very good image.

but Nelly - do you get slySPorts1 WITH audio when streaming to a PC??

but Nelly - do you get slySPorts1 WITH audio when streaming to a PC??

Sorry :Cry: there cant help you i only stream from pc to dbox, when i try the other way all i get is the nice picture of a cone, tried to get further than this in the past ie re-installing vlc to make sure active x plugin is installed but no joy :(.

oh well, many thanks for replying anyway. Looks like I got further than you! I've started another thread on this sound issue, here's hoping someone out there can help!

Back