Blade Trinity V2 IMAGE Feedback

One little snag I have noticed, if the box is in standby, so the date and time are displayed on the LCD, the two letters for the day is in German. So,Mo,Di instead of Su,Mo,Tu.

Not had chance to test on Final version yet, thought I would mention it though incase its still there.

Nice work as ever Xena.

Regards
Flea

One little snag I have noticed, if the box is in standby, so the date and time are displayed on the LCD, the two letters for the day is in German. So,Mo,Di instead of Su,Mo,Tu.

Not had chance to test on Final version yet, thought I would mention it though incase its still there.

Nice work as ever Xena.

Regards
Flea

Cheers m8 spotted that and fixed in final

Just flashed this image, loaded on my services file and bouquets and its absolutely awesome! :banana:

Just a shame my chuby little fingers decided to try and scan for new channels (after setting my location) I did a fast scan, it took 5 seconds and said NO channels found, now I have nothing??!?!? SO im currently trying a slow scan with LEAVE CURRENT bouquets..hopefully this will sort it? Strange because on the old sportster image I used I never had any joy with the fast scan..anybody else in the same boat?

Just flashed this image, loaded on my services file and bouquets and its absolutely awesome! :banana:

Just a shame my chuby little fingers decided to try and scan for new channels (after setting my location) I did a fast scan, it took 5 seconds and said NO channels found, now I have nothing??!?!? SO im currently trying a slow scan with LEAVE CURRENT bouquets..hopefully this will sort it? Strange because on the old sportster image I used I never had any joy with the fast scan..anybody else in the same boat?

I am trying to sort out the net id at the moment some of the areas are missing and some are incorrect trying to get some feedback on this so i can sort it.

Try scanning with fast scan off but make sure section scan is off as well.

Hope this helps

Cheers

I am trying to sort out the net id at the moment some of the areas are missing and some are incorrect trying to get some feedback on this so i can sort it.

Try scanning with fast scan off but make sure section scan is off as well.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Thanks mate, the slow scan did the trick! Although im not sure if section scan was left on or off though, but still at least it did the trick and picked up a few more channels for me. Image is great by the way.

Thanks mate, the slow scan did the trick! Although im not sure if section scan was left on or off though, but still at least it did the trick and picked up a few more channels for me. Image is great by the way.

Glad you got it sorted m8

Cheers

hello everyone I have loaded this image on to my Nokia DBOX2 found 276 channels have treid mgcamd, newcamd, evocamd and Gbox but it keeps saying error channel not available sometimes with some cams when i restart for a few moments I get a working picture with sound then it freezes and goes blank anyone got any advice and assistance?

My next step would be to try an alternative Ucode, go into your All-in-Wonder settings and change the Active Ucode, I find that 001A and 0014 give me teh best results.

I typically set my Cable Dbox2 to Mgcamd and Ucode 0014, remember that the code update may take a little longer, but usually no longer than about 10 minutes.

I am just scanning again I set my cam to mgcamd with 4 of the ucodes and rebooted each time I also did this with the newcamd and evocamd basically whats happening is on some it shows the picture for a few seconds then freezes when its frozen if I try to change the channel I get error channel not avaialble whilst on some others all I get is the error straight away.?

I've had that before myself mate, changing the Ucode and rebooting usually sorted it.

Do you have a signal booster handy?

latest scan complete 275 channels found rebooted error message on 1st channel again am just leaving it for 10 minutes to see if it updates the codes required to view the channels or would anyone suggest I try anything else?

Mgcamd, Ucode 0014 or 001A, leave it for 10 mins, if it fails then **PANIC** ;)

Just testing now but just tried MGcamd ucode 001A and got tv but no movies all errors on those channels only left it for 5 minutes though so may need to try that one again definetly didnt work with 0013 errors on all channels. Previously I had the sportster image and had now problems whatsoever except a couple of the new movie channels didnt work got same error as now, hence the image change because a mate of mine changed his and got loads of new channels I didnt have?

Okay so its now been just over 10 minutes since I selected Mgcamd with 001A I am getting TV but not movies I have left it on one of the movie channels the whole 10 minutes?

Right think we may have solved this one been through all cams and udoes tried the mgcamd with 001A again left it for a while longer and searched every channel and all my tv and movies are now back and working tried rebooting box a few times to make sure and all okay.

I want to thank you for taking the time out while I have been pulling what little hair I have left out but with you e hwlp I think its definely resolved thanks alot Mikey

Hi fairly new to all this my self but as always you need to have vlc set up on your pc (0.86 from this web site) i set mine to auto load on pc start up again some kind person has posted on here how to, also guides are available on this site about user settings, you need to set up the pc and the dbox to look for the right port and address, mine is set up via a network but as long as you set the address correct its a doddle same for transfering images, the guides tell you to only have the box connected to your pc but using easy 123dbox i have no problem over my network transfering images, finally this image is the best for streaming that i have tried.

I know this post is a little old, but I've just flashed my dbox with the latest image, and now VLC nolonger works (it did on commando v6) I can connect to the PC, mount the shared movies folder, but when I try to play a stream via VLC from the dbox, it errors saying file not found, try using a newer version. - I have 0.8.6c and modified to fix it to work with the dbox. Has anyone got this working on the new image?:licka:

Back