Blade Trinity V2 IMAGE Feedback

new smooth image put it on my sagem works a dream and then i put it on my nokia box sports and 1,2,3,4,5 stutter and freeze bad i guess me nokia box hates it lol never mind

Thanks M8 , I will try that and let know the out come

new smooth image put it on my sagem works a dream and then i put it on my nokia box sports and 1,2,3,4,5 stutter and freeze bad i guess me nokia box hates it lol never mind

Try different camds and Ucodes in the all in wonder menu. My Nokia works great with it.

I use mgcam and 0014 ut I know others who use Gbox and Vortex, each box is different I suppose due to areas.

I flashed it again to start clean then changed my location, restarted my dbox2 , no improvment, unable get even FTA, no channels at all please help

Try and grab a services and bouquet file from the downloads section for your area and ftp it across to var/tuxbox/zapit and then press dbox/service/reload channel lists ans see if that gets the channels.

Strange thing is that scanning doesnt work for me either but I like the image and used the services and bouquets I kept from last image.

Done that still no channels but i have just changed one of the cams and I have got some FTA back, I am trying different combinations now

Just want to say thankyou xenafan for all your work and a great image. New to all this dbox2 stuff i'm a dreambox 7000 man but i have had no problems installing and running this image cheers.

Loaded the image last night, working very well alot better looking interface then my previous one, Gbox and 001a works for me, like the all in wonder menu, thanks for a great image

What are the differences in settings between the nokia 2x, and sagem 2x.

I have a sagem 2x downloaded and customised, and it would be quicker to change the settings than get the nokia one and start from scratch again.

Is gbox recommended for the nokias? I presume some boot settings will change too.

Is any one else getting a problem with the EPG on this image? I get the EPG, but sometimes it disappears and at other times, I get the programs but when I try to check detailed information it always says "No Detail Information Available" restarting the EPG (Blue, Blue, Green) doesn't fix this.

Been using this on my Nokia 2x for 2 weeks, Gbox and Vortex no problems ,excellent image

Just put this image on last night , did a slow scan , getting colours with gbox and vortex !!

Great image , good work !!!

..fidds...

aye , got there in the end , i hadnt realised the tmp cleared on powering down lol , got the spare portable into me pc room to sort it lol !!

Took me a while to get the right ip addy too for flash fxp !!

Getting rid of Tuxbox Commander

Hi all,

ive just installed blade 2x on my nokia box (was using pacino v2)

I just wanted to know if you can get red of tuxbox commander as its not in the plug ins folder .

I know you can hide the plug ins menu but i need the settings menu to remain visible

any help appreciated

Mitto

Hi all,

ive just installed blade 2x on my nokia box (was using pacino v2)

I just wanted to know if you can get red of tuxbox commander as its not in the plug ins folder .

I know you can hide the plug ins menu but i need the settings menu to remain visible

any help appreciated

Mitto

Goto lib/tuxbox/plugins its in there
Hope this helps

Cheers

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on this i have taken onboard all that has been said and have addressed and added those to Blade Trinity Final which i am testing now hope to have it uploaded later.

Been busy of late hols etc but got some time now.

Many Thanks to All

Cheers

Last edited:
decided to get the chirping sagem back out a few weeks ago, a few months back i built my own image with the help of pt1 and a few others using a jack the grabber image and putting in the gbox cam and keys, this seemed to fix it ok, so for the past couple of weeks i put your blade trinity v2 on and it works a treat, as mentioned previously in the thread the only problem was the epg vanishing and not restarting unless i did a reboot but i see you are in the middle of sorting this out, all in all a brilliant piece of work, with all the fixes for freezing sagems that everyone tried, too many to mention, the work done in building images with the gbox cam has done the trick cheers:banana:

Back