Blade 7000hd box

amirhonda

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i was wondering if someone could shed some light, i have a blade 7000 hd which is patched and connected to a server. The server provider told me that i could use the same line in a additional box in the hose as long as the additional box has the same ip address as first box.

Im looking to get a f3 skybox. im ok with patching and adding the same server line into the new f3 box, but am not sure how i would go about getting the same ip address onto the new f3 skybox as ive got on my blade box. is it just a matter of inputting the ip address manually in the new f3 skybox.

Any suggestion Thanks for reading

the service provider just means your external ip not your local ip
just go a head and use the line and box as you would normally he just means the same house

whats this got to do with the s*y uk thread? regards mdt

Hi i was wondering if someone could shed some light, i have a blade 7000 hd which is patched and connected to a server. The server provider told me that i could use the same line in a additional box in the hose as long as the additional box has the same ip address as first box.

Im looking to get a f3 skybox. im ok with patching and adding the same server line into the new f3 box, but am not sure how i would go about getting the same ip address onto the new f3 skybox as ive got on my blade box. is it just a matter of inputting the ip address manually in the new f3 skybox.

Any suggestion Thanks for reading

as long as its same router thats what he means

Back