Blade 7000

Seldomsober

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just a thought, i have a blade 7000 with paid subs, if i purchased another blade could i flash a duplicate image onto the new box so that i have all the channels in another room?

Cheers for any help

Just a thought, i have a blade 7000 with paid subs, if i purchased another blade could i flash a duplicate image onto the new box so that i have all the channels in another room?

Cheers for any help

No m8 one sub for one box, although you could change it between boxes in different rooms, providing only one box is powered up

Thanks for that information, I wont cancel or downgrade my vm package then :(

Cheers for any help
that's not totally true. a lot of the payservers now include multiroom where you can use two boxes from 1 payed for cline/nline.
obviously you would have to contact who your using at the mo, or take out new sub with a payserver who does.just have a look on the verified patserver sections on the forums

that's not totally true. a lot of the payservers now include multiroom where you can use two boxes from 1 payed for cline/nline.
obviously you would have to contact who your using at the mo, or take out new sub with a payserver who does.just have a look on the verified patserver sections on the forums

Its not included as standard and costs more, so on a normal sub you can still only use one box

Its not included as standard and costs more, so on a normal sub you can still only use one box
gotta disagree with you there like.some payservers just give you it as part of the sub.have a look around on some ov the forums

gotta disagree with you there like.some payservers just give you it as part of the sub.have a look around on some ov the forums

I would suggest then that they are the ones sharing other peoples cards and not their own local so,the lowest of the low

I don't know about that wiz to be honest. but I do know they do multiroom .not all but defo some

I don't know about that wiz to be honest. but I do know they do multiroom .not all but defo some

Trust me m8 if they are giving multiroom as standard then its either because they know its all coming to an end soon and want to cash in by encouraging more people to sign up or they are sharing some poor sods card without his permission,

The proper way to do multiroom is to give multiple lines,otherwise boxes will conflict each other by using the same username and password,the OP in fairness did not specify if he only had one line,but his question inferred it,which is why I answered as I did,which was the correct answer to his particular question :)

Trust me m8 if they are giving multiroom as standard then its either because they know its all coming to an end soon and want to cash in by encouraging more people to sign up or they are sharing some poor sods card without his permission,

The proper way to do multiroom is to give multiple lines,otherwise boxes will conflict each other by using the same username and password,the OP in fairness did not specify if he only had one line,but his question inferred it,which is why I answered as I did,which was the correct answer to his particular question :)
you may be rite there especially with the rumour mill on full flow as regards to pairing and the whole cs sat scene going t##ts up.
but i wasn't trying to be argumenitive I was just answering truthfully with the facts I have and give another angle on his original post
cheers

hi,i have had the same server for 2 years that gives me 2 clines and multiroom and it has been flawless,so there are good servers out there,cheers

my provider.... is the dogs.... im allowed 2 connections from my ip ;)

Back