blade 7000 imput

carbandit

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello guys had this box set-up for a couple of years now but my cs server went bust and i now have a new cline can someone please put up the text file where you add your details then upload to box ..or is it easier with remote imput ....thanks in advance

heres the text file you want mate ...

but I just use the remote :)

Attachments

• CSinfo.zip
    535 bytes · Views: 23
thanks m8 appreciate your time...

Last edited:
Hi please help guys i have stuck all my details in text file above and uploaded to box but still not working ..also i have tried through the remote option but my problem is my server adress starts with capital c like below with the 2 dots next to it and in the remote menu doesnt have the option for these : any help greatly appreciated

C:

Hi please help guys i have stuck all my details in text file above and uploaded to box but still not working ..also i have tried through the remote option but my problem is my server adress starts with capital c like below with the 2 dots next to it and in the remote menu doesnt have the option for these : any help greatly appreciated

C:

Dont it bug u when u try to help someone and they cant take the trouble to at least say thanks a little text is all it takes..:toiletcla

Back