Blackpool bitcoin fraud

Always the same story...Greed.
Could have kept the thefts to the thousands but opted for millions. Impossible to hide that sort of money, especially coming from the sort of money they were accustomed to.
In way over their heads. I look forward to watching any upcoming documentary though.

Always the same story...Greed.
Could have kept the thefts to the thousands but opted for millions. Impossible to hide that sort of money, especially coming from the sort of money they were accustomed to.
In way over their heads. I look forward to watching any upcoming documentary though.
They have nothing compared to this
chap. 🙄 I can see a documentary made about him.
Exclusive: At least $1 billion of client funds missing at failed crypto firm FTX

Oh and there is these two also. 🙄
Hawks probe alleged crypto fraud by Raees and Ameer Cajee

Last edited:
Just read that one , you know what though wouldn't just run a mile if you were offered to invest "Africrypt platform". That would like be investing in "NigeriCrypt", Your welcome email would say its from the long lost King of the village and your entitled to £100,000 if you .................
There is nothing wrong with crypto and blockchain technology.
It’s the fraudsters that become involved in scamming the gullible uneducated people who venture in with no knowledge of the people they are handing their money too. It’s sad but they learn the hard way 🙄

There is nothing wrong with crypto and blockchain technology.

Well, that's a matter of "a pinion", as my old granny used to say.

Several recent developments would suggest otherwise.

Which development do you mean.

So, by that assumption, we should ban cash, that's being used for crooked enterprises, and funding organised crime. At least with blockchain it's all on the public ledger. It's there for anyone to view, follow and trace. You can't say the same for cash.

Blockchain has so many more benefits that coins, it's being used for import/export, tracing food from soil to plate, same for meat. Coffee farmers are using blockchain technology to ship crops etc. People fear what's new, and what they don't understand.

Back